Do you prefer pc gaming or video game console gaming?

The title says it all, so do you prefer pc gaming, or video game console gaming? I prefer pc gaming, because the games seem more addicting, and there's more than just simply gaming on it. Sure, some consoles are on TV where you can match TV, but with just the console alone, all you can do is game. And with just the computer alone, you can do more than just gaming, like watching videos, chatting online, and even literally find lifesavers. And that's why I prefer pc gaming better. And pc games seem more simple, while lots of video games seem very complicated with like over 9999 different controls.

• Pc gaming.
  • Video game console gaming.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the consoles rather than the computer

What Girls Said 6

• I like console gaming. Since I've been at college I've gotten into PC gaming, but console gaming just brings me back to the times when I was like 12 staying up all night playing console games.

• I prefer console gaming but steam is great fun. And some games aren't available on consoles, so I'd be willing to play on a PC for certain ones. (I'd love to see a decent port for the Witcher 3, but I doubt it'd happen soon,)

• I prefer the consoles but then again the only PC game I've ever played was SWAT.

• I love both but I prefer consoles.

• exhibit a) the most appropriate question one should use in order to be internet slaughtered

im rather odd on this topic because i was raised by a nintendo64 and (kicking it way back) an atari, although i was quickly morphed into a pc gamer when my mother threw out "that rubbish" ~RIP @-@"\

i game on my pc (betty), HDMI to my tv with a pc adaptable xbox controller. because i prefer ps>xbox pc>everything, xbox controller>ps controller? so there's that...
    p. s. i hate Logitech controllers with an undying passion, there is no question in that.

• I'm fine with either as long as the story line is epic and the game mechanics are good.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah but I was pretty much raised on the PC. Plus I like first person shooters and playing an FPS with a controller just feels all wrong. I don't know how people do it. So much better with a keyboard and a mouse.

• PC because it's easier to navigate via controls in my opinion.

• I think I live video game consoles much better. PC can get difficult with key controls, plus it can lag up. Though with PC I guess you can always buy a controller for it and plug it up.

• pc mostly because its customizable. You can constantly upgrade capabilities so it more interesting to me.

• I prefer PC gaming because of mods but I always use the xbox 1 controller because it's better to play with. I also like all the indie games on pc. I like xbox too but it's just not as good.

• Wii U > PC = PS4 > Xbone