Is there anybody here that lives kpop?

cnblue is my bias though
lee jonghyun is my man lol
im not even close to being a korean

what is your bias group?
and who is ur fav?

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember in high school, I had a few friends who loved K-Pop. They got me into that group After School? (I think that's the name lol) They are the only group I like.

What Guys Said 2

• I never heard of it, well I only heard of it by its name but never really explored its music.

• I love it and my fav is those sexy girls

What Girls Said 2

• yes!!! i love kpop!!! snsd is my bias and favourite group - but jessica is my ultimate bias :( i also love IU, apink, f (x), girl's day, a bit of red velvet, sistar, miss a (kinda still warming up to these...) but yeah!!!

• Just so that u know. Jessica left snsd.

• i know. i've been devastated by it. that's why i put this :( but really, SM has been like destroying the meaning of kpop. like with kris and sulli and jessica - like really? SM is ruining the best of the best since boa and lee hyori!

• There is no such thing as a bias. Lol. But I love kpop, I've been listening to it for like 4 years now. Lately iKon has got me hooked