Do guys prefer brunette girls to blonde girls? Are brunette girls prettier?

Firstly, I know that it's just a hair colour and it doesn't play a massive part when someone is deciding weather they have feelings for you or not but it obviously has a slight impact. Out of my friendship group (there's about 9 other girls) I'm the only blonde one! I'm 16 years old and I understand that most girls get very insecure around this age, but I know for a fact that they are all way prettier than me. Every time I see a picture of a brunette girl I just know that people would prefer her over me... I sound like a jealous bitch and I hate that I really do! I just want to know: what makes brunette people so much prettier and what makes guys find them more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol thats funny , I'm the exact same except the opposite.. LOL I'm the brunette with nothing but blonde friends ha

What Guys Said 13

• Let's not start this again. Every guy has his own likes and dislikes, and every girl looks different depending on her hair color, length, and style. There is no perfect or correct answer that fits everyone. Experiment and find out which color looks best on you or makes you feel happiest about your look.

• It's just a matter of opinion really, like ice cream some like it some hate it. There's no one hair colour that is better than the other

• One thing I ca say is blondes are usually bitches because everyone puts them on a pedestal their whole lives and the media tells us that's what you want in a woman. This isn't true for all blondes but generally it's true. I prefer a laid back girl.

• Personally, yes. I think brunettes are prettier.

• i like green haired girls

• In my opinion, brunette girls are prettier.

BUT, my opinion does not account for all teen guys. You'll probably find that most will say blondes are prettier.

• According to statistics blonde chicks actually get picked more cause guys tend to see them as more fun.

• I personally prefer blonde girls but that doesn't mean that brunettes aren't as beautiful. I think that it depends on the girl

• Blonde and brunette are attractive; try looking at pictures of blonde to see their style for ideas. My friend a blonde and I am dire how she styles her fashion around her hair color which shows a nice contrast.

• In my opinion blonde girls are prettier :)

• What kind of question is this. LOL, everyone knows redheads are the best

• I've always been partial to blondes. But to be sure, body shape matters much more than hair color to me.

• It's all about the face, body and confidence.

What Girls Said 4

• i think it's just a matter of how well your facial features go with your hair colour. some blondes look better as brunettes, and some brunettes may look better as blondes. it depends on your skin tone as well. but i guess sometimes, a blonde may have skin that is too pale in an unhealthy way (which makes them look unhealthy or dead) or too dark (which makes their hair almost blend into their skin).

• I know that my boyfriend is more into brunette which I naturally am but I sometimes change hair colors and he loves it. he's often the one who gives me ideas.

• I'm a brunette and I find very beautiful and cute being a blonde. My first best friend at school was blonde and she was so sweet.
    If you're cute and classy, you're attractive, blonde, brunette por rainbowhaired! Think on Grave Kelly for example.

• There is no such thing as one preferred hair color. It has been tested in myth busters, and they got equal results on all hair colors.