How do I dress sexier for my boyfriend, I'm shy and don't know how to get started?

So my boyfriend wants me to dress sexier, he likes it and I want to make him happy, the problem is I'm kind of shy. I wear lots of skirts, but he says it'd be cute if they where shorter. And I says he likes my figure (I'm more of an hourglass), so what are some ways I could show that off. I want it to be sexier but nothing too crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Revealing doesn't always mean sexy... if you have the right shape you could pull off a lot of basic clothing and make them look sexy... try bodycon dresses that aren't too short... or maxi dresses.. i think those are very nice looking and a great compromise for the both of you.. but what is most important is that your comfortable.. maybe next time you go shopping.. drag him along

What Guys Said 2

• Have you asked him for suggestions just to get an idea on what he finds sexy? Every guy has his own definition of "sexy". But you still have to make sure that you feel comfortable in the clothes you wear. You should never go with clothes you don't feel comfortable in.

• Maybe wear tights under the skirts. You can also try to wear leggings

What Girls Said 1

• He should like what you like...
    bodycon skirts, a comfortable heel, leggings, v neck shirts