Hypothetically speaking, if you go clubbing in a tight black dress, what panties do you wear?

Hypothetically speaking, if you go clubbing in a tight black dress, what panties do you wear? Have you ever gone commando when you have gone clubbing in that type of dress?

• Commando (none)
    12% (2)22% (2)16% (4)Vote
  • G string/ thong
    69% (11)11% (1)48% (12)Vote
  • Cheekies
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Bikini or larger
    13% (2)11% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • I dont go clubbing/ guys
    0% (0)56% (5)20% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I go with thongs and g-strings when clubbing, I hate panty lines. I have gone commando before because the dress was really form fitting and panties would have been uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Thongs should go best.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound hot... are you hot?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• There's always the seamless panties which come in all the different styles that regular ones do, so I don't see why anyone would need to go commando just for reasons like panty lines.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted B but You could also wear... Just blanked on the name but they don't have a hems or seams on the side and they are just regular underwear. The ones I have are spandexy and really soft and comfortable. I wear them with leggings and tight skirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how tight it is. None or g strings

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever gone without? How short is your limit? I have never gone without but I am tempted to try.

• I only go without if the dress is so tight that even a g string will show

• Thong. Panty lines are tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted b as well... Those are the normal undies i wear with all my clothes...

0|0
    0|0