Cross dressing? any thoughts?

Ok so i am a young male and i like woman's clothing wearing them etc. is this bad or accepted? I would like to start doing so more publicly and openly but need like a test run i guess. So what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its awesome! There's a guy at my college who wears dresses all the time and its awesome!

What Girls Said 1

• Hey, if that's the person that you're becoming, than be brave, embrace it and explore what makes you the happiest. Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• Go for it. Its a free world and you have a right to be as comfortable in your skin as the next person.

• I don't care.

• Dude, in your profile pic, you're totally wearing leggings and a blouse. I would think you'd have more input for this guy.

• @srslyly That's a 100% female in my avi and it's not me. I just put pics of hot girls in my avi. I'm not a cross dresser.

• I like how those two guys talked shit as anons. Nice bros.

• looooool. Whatever floats your boat dude go for it. In my experience guys like you always end up in a very trendy/liberal group around whom they can feel comfortable and accepted, which is cool. In these circles you'll meet a cool girl.

• Halloween's over, dude. Guess you'll have to wait till next year. Is it legal to carry a firearm where you live?