Most attractive blondes?

I want your opinion to be strictly on appearance and not music,personality,poser-ness,etc.Just the way they look.Now that, that's out of the way,which of these blondes do you find more attractive and why?

link

link

link

OK, be honest and like I said,base it on their appearance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question.

I'm not usually into blonds but this is actually kinda a hard one to decide. I'll go with choice 2 since she has the darkest hair... strange though because I also go for shorter girls with cute faces so I should be picking choice 3, Choice 1 is the most "elegant" (for lackof a better word) with sharper more model like features.

So yeah Choice 2... because she has a very smoldering look (but yet still a cute softness the more I look at the photo) and I like her choice of clothes for it's comfortable oversized look, gives her a little more character than choice 3 I guess.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i think Avril is really cool looking, but I wouldn't really call her blonde. I think Scarlett Johansson trumps all of them though.

• I think Hayden Pannetierre is the most attractive, then Avril Lavigne, and then Taylor Swift.

• They all kinda have the same face shape... can I pick Carry Underwood instead?