GIRLS: Is your eyebrow color different from your natural hair color?

What is it?

And do you think this looks good on other girls or NO?

Whats your opinion on this subject?

Most Helpful Girl

• My eyebrows are the same color as my hair; brown. But I think it kind of depends on what kind of colors, really. If somebody's born really blonde and they have blonde eyebrows and then they go and dye their hair dark brown, that would look really weird. But if you were to dye your hair a darker brown from a lighter brown and your eyebrows were naturally the lighter brown, it wouldn't look too bad. It's just when it's really light and really dark that doesn't contrast well to me. Hope this helps.

;)

What Girls Said 6

• No.

I do not think it looks good on anybody.

If you do that it isl like your eyebrows are telling everyone that your hair is full of lies.

• my natural hair colour is brown but I've dyed it jet black, I have sparse eyebrows so it's easy for them to blend in iwth either dark brown or black colour. if there's a need to, I'd brush them with a black tinted brow mascara.

i just hate it when it's obvious that a girl obviously has dark hair (evident in the colour of her brows) and she has lighter hair, and doens't do anything about the colour of the brows. it's almost COMICAL.

• I think if your eyebrows are naturally a different color from your hair then it will look okay. For me I have brown eyebrows and lighter brown hair, which I think totally matches just because of the different shades of brown in my hair.

• lol my hair is naturally brown and my eyebrows are a tiny bit darker... I don't know if its really noticeable though.

• i have blonde blonde hair for realz. but then my eyebrows I tinted brown when I was a burnet. so now I have pourple hair and my eyebrows don't match =] and I think its ok if they don't as long as they arnt black as your hair is blonde

• No

What Guys Said 0