Do guys like tall girls?

I'm a tall girl, 5'10 and it seams like not many guys like tall girls

it may just be where I live, cause most of the guys here are short...tell me what you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys don't care. Others do. But even if they do, there are always going to be guys taller than you, and they'd be fine with someone your height. And judging by your pictures in your profile, you are absolutely gorgeous, so you totally should not be worrying about your height.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't be surprised if some guys are scared off by tall girls, but most of the guys I know aren't like that. Some guys I know like short petite girls, some prefer long-legged tall girls, and some don't have a clear preference.

Personally, I'm in the third category. I've known lots of tall and short women who I thought were gorgeous. I've never dated someone taller than me (I'm 6'0") but I certainly don't think it would be a turn-off.

• I've never had a problem with tall girls, Maybe because I'm 6'2 I rarely find a girl that's taller than I, if I do I don't let it bother me.

• I was gonna say the same exact thing, down to the height.

What Girls Said 4

• i think guys tend to go for girls who are shorter than them, and since there are plenty of guys who are 6'+ I doubt you're going to have a problem. if you were 6'4" then maybe you'd have some difficulty. but seriously, my friend in college is 5'11" and she was dating a guy for some time who was only 5'6". so there are clearly exceptions to the rule that guys like short girls.

• haha au contraire, I'm also 5'10'' and I think it worked out fine for me personally. just make sure the height discrepancy isn't that severe...I was at a club once this summer, overseas, and this guy who I was kissing told me he picked me out of the crowd because I was tall

• In all honesty I have always been told by all men that they are not attracted to tall girls.

• Really by all men? are you sure?...............are you short?

• Im not saying every guy in the world has told me that but everyone that I ever dated and ALL my guy friends and male family members have said that. Yes I am 5'1 so YES I am short. They just said that they like petite girls.

• LOL also I don't know why people are rating my answer down because that is what I was told. They must not like hearing the truth.

• Well I guess its just the way you said it.....saying ALL men don't like tall girls is pretty unlikely.....and anyway the question was mainly meant for guys. I'm not trying to be mean or anything...

• If its for MEN ONLY then specify. Also obviously little ol' me doesn't know ALL men in the world. But all the men I know have stated what I said previously.