I am extremely attractive for a slim male but do want to know the reason why I'm having difficulty finding modeling jobs?

its because the tip of my noise is crooked and because my jeans make me skinny and its really hard to gain weight and muscles mass , however I have real good shape and very ice face. so how do constipated for my setbacks?

Many mirrors have told me I look great and that's subjective because like photo mirror you see. however what other tell me objective

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I don't know who told you that you're extremely attractive, but for sure they were lying.

• You really just accused a gagger of being illuminati, because she said you weren't model material? haha. I like you.
    Sure, you could be a model, love :)

• she's in industry that why I think she's illuminati. she also had reptilian facile feature. you can't be a top model intill sell out to them :(

• your not a pyschcogligist? what the catch...

• I'm not a psychologist, yet. 1 more year.
      There is no catch, I just want to understand how your brain works.

• I've modeled (catalog mostly) since I was like 5.
    If you tried you know how competitive it is.
    An agency can make a world of difference.

Looks alone is never enough. All models look good. You have to be able to put on no matter what your mood is.
    You need to follow the direction but add your own personal flair at just the right time.

My mom put full length mirrors in ever room except the kitchen.

I never had a slice of pizza or a stick of bread for 10 years.

Are you that committed?

I made plenty of money but am glad I don't do it anymore.

Good Luck

XD

• yes but Im afraid I'm in horrible market for modeling. we have agencies here but they are mostly scams.

• Quit lying to your dam self. You're nowhere near attractive enough to be a model. You're a below average Joe. Being slim isn't the problem here buddy.

• you never see me in real life so how can tell what I like?

• May the lord bless you with a brain my child. You're stupidity is overwhelming.

• often I consult my mirror and tells me I look great :)

• You've got no symmetry and no bone structure in your face. You'll never get a modelling job so shush

• You do not look like a model... I don t want to mean, but I know modals and you simply don't make the cut

• I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you do have a model face. Not all models are Greek gods.

• hahah well we all would like be Greek gods I mean every guy want to be the strongest :( but then I could crush people to easily and get so much trouble :) I dont want the ability to hear people when im made haha

• I think you must be using someone else's picture.

• I think those mirrors were lying...
    You just sound like your boasting about your "good" looks...

• mirrors don't lie but people do. take as you like. what have achieved today?

• Lol, stfuu

• Learn to spell correctly as well.

• it's been a long time

• Maybe because you're not at all.

• More goes into modeling than looks. A good portion of female and male models aren't really attractive, they have symmetrical faces, plus they're wearing a ton of makeup. Maybe, it's your ego holding you back. There's always going to be someone bigger, better, stronger, and more attractive. From your update, it seems you are quite conceited as well. Get a check on that.

• THANK EVERY MUCH I COULD JUST SETTLE FOR HOMLESSNESS because even a minimum wage is to good for me.

• Wow, your ego is huge, that's your problem. Good luck in adventures.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not gay, but your facial symmetry and unique look have changed my life in more ways than you could ever know.

#DatFacialSymmetryDoe

• I knew this was hotstudlovercupcake the moment I saw a post that started with "I am EXTREMELY attractive..." followed by "Why can't I..."

• He got 8 / 10 on anaface. Obviously model worthy!

• I think your boasting about yourself thats not a very good trait.

• I'm sorry you don't look like a male model. You're not built at all.

• People who call themselves attractive aren't. That's not your decision. It's narcissism.

• narcissism isn't much bad thing is no one get heart :) but often times its weak who heart own feeling. the emotionally weak can't stand some with hi respect for themselves

• Looks like I need to call the Whaaambulance.

• you asked for it when you called yourself extremely good looking.

• hey your stud muffin toronto.. WTF? generic !! brand!! oh so scared of asking ! they scary

• yea, I've worked out since 16 and i m good looking from what I've heard growing up. i have no idea what you're saying... English isn't your first language?

• Bro if you're attractive that makes me Zeus. Bro you're hideous. It doesn't surprise me your not advancing in the modeling field.

• you don't know why im hideous your just talking out of your ass

• so you say.

• So I know. Point is your hideous.

• weird, too much spare time and lay off the weed bro...

• i seen your pic.. not model worthy