Cutest 'Out-of-the-Ordinary' Outfit You Have Seen on a Girl?

Question says it all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the lolita style that's pretty big in Japan! ^.^ I love how there's different variations of it, and all of the frills, ribbons, and lace in the outfits! I've always dreamed of buying lolita dresses and wearing them! My favorite is the classic lolita look. :)

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think anything of it if she just does it because she wants to -- it's something akin to putting on a different color shirt. However, if she does it for attention, to fit in with a certain group, or because she wants to be a rebel, I'm not interested. Why? Simple. Purposely changing yourself to be unlike everyone else is no different than changing yourself to be like everyone else. You're still changing yourself *because* of everyone else.

• not too wild =D

What Girls Said 2

• When I read your question, the first thing I think about is Cosplay that I used to participate in, where girls dress up to look cute most of the time.

• A lot of people have it, so I don't think they would think much about it.