Girls, What is more important to you, Looks or Personality?

This is for GIRLS ONLY... Give me your honest opinion =)

Most Helpful Girl

• that is hard, because there are days when I'm not attracted to my boyfriend at all, and days were I am very of course, but It doesn't really make me like him less... although, and I hate to say this, but sometimes when I don't find him to be looking so great I don't want to be as cutesy with him and hold his hand and all, if you get what I'm saying.

But I still really like him no matter what, and I overall love his personality.

Both are important, looks are your first impression, they are what draws you to that person, but personality is what makes them stay.

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on the girl but Personality because when I didn't think my boyfriend was cute either I hung out with him more and more and his personality sucked me in. . ..but once that person likes you for who you are- their looks will become something you will accept or find attractive because you will see things differently .

• personality is more important HOWEVERRR I have to be attracted to him. I met this one guy that I wasn't really attracted to but he had a great personality. we were together for like 2 months but things ended because ultimately I didn't have that much of a connection with him since I was not attracted to him. for a relationship to be successful (in my eyes) you have to have a connection emotionally AND physically. and that physical connection just wasn't there. so both really do matter.

• well..i do look first but if the person seems pretty cool I might give em a chance..but then again who wants an ugly dude? lol

• Personality. If your a really sweet guy, you will ALWAYS stand out amoung the hot jerks. But the girl must be attracted to you at least a little bit =]

• Personality!

• Personality, ( but you got to have some attraction to him) I don't go for looks.

• They have to have both, no girl wants to date a guy they think is physically ugly, but they don't want hot jerks either.Personality is more important.

• Looks CAN be more important initially...but charm is so much better than looks. Though charm doesn't last either. Ultimately personality is most important, but sometimes if a person is great, but doesn't really have good looks or charm, my view can be kinda clouded =P Good question

What Guys Said 0