Could a pull of platinum blonde?

Thinking about going platinum blonde with purple reverse ombre. Could I pull it off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair is already pretty close to platinum, and I think if you toned it with blue or lavender the cool tones would compliment you more than the warm tones you have now.

Tl;Dr: yes, you could pull off platinum.

• Also, I can't really see your eyebrows in your picture, but if they're very dark you should consider lightening them a bit if you go platinum so it doesn't look off.

• Yeah my friend is platinum and I'm in charge of doing her hair :P and I always cool it with lavender, looks good.

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 2

• I can't tell from your unfocused picture. But you'll then become 'the platinum girl' in the eyes of many of your peers. A lot of fixed ideas come along with dyeing your hair blonde. It would be different if it were natural.

• I love white hair!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it'd look great on you. But like @CommieDearest said, you might want to lighten your eyebrows as well if they're dark.

• Platinum is a ton of work to maintain, but yes, I think it would look nice on you. The reverse purple ombre would look good with it as well.