What do guys think of girls that wear glasses?

do u think its cute or do u prefer contact lenses/none.

• weird
  • cute
  • don't really care
    Vote C

112

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care. I wear glasses in class and sometimes when I'm driving at night

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• My girlfriend wears glasses. I like her both with glasses or without. It really doesn't matter. In general I can say that wearing glasses doesn't influence my opinion about girls a lot. It's just a small piece of their outfit to me, often it even looks a bit cute :)

• it can be pretty damn cute.

• if she wants to wear glasses fine. but definetel not cute. cute isn't a word that fits in this case

• It depends on the girl and the glasses. There is no one answer that fits everyone.

• It depends on the frame. It can look sophisticated, cute, decent, neutral, or repulsive.

• I like them very much but it has to be the right glasses to be cute. So, be patient and pick the right ones for you.

• glasses make most girls look cute no joke

• It depends on the glasses and the girl

• cute... i like nerdy girls

• Depends on how they fit her face.

• as long as they're not those dorky, thick rimmed, tina fey librarian glasses.

What Girls Said 1