About Your First bra?

Do you enjoy wearing bras? Do you find them comfortable? Are they hot in the summer?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first bra!! I was so awesomely excited!!! haha and I would tell other girls "you know I wear a bra!" haha funny... Well I don't like wearing them cause most are uncomfortable..! but yet I love bras, like design, style and color, but it's soooo annoying when I have to buy them cause this size measuring thing is BS!! I could never get the same size... xD I have bras of all different sizes and they all fit me.. what the heck? Like the lady at the fitting room measured me and she tells me my size, then I come back with a bunch of different sizes to try on, and she's looking at me all weird, saying "that's impossible!! "so then I put them on and I show her... they all fit me!! and she's there all confused!! she thought she knew more than me, I know my body and I know all the bras are not made equal!! So I go by eyesight more-so than by looking at the size.. I'll look at the cup and i'll usually know if it fits or not.. it's freakishly annoying! I don't even know my exact size because of this. ugh!! Anyway, I drifted off the purpose of the question, cause this happened yesterday.. and well, in general NO I don't like to wear them. I have like one or two favorites that are super comfy!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• My mom made me wear my first miniset when I was in third grade. (age 9 I guess?) Hated it already but it was less "grown up" than a bra, so I was relieved.

In fifth grade, my friends and I made fun of this sixth grader who'd already worn a bra under her uniform (white shirt). Little did I know, near the end of fifth grade my mom also made me wear my first bra. It was from the brand Triumph, which was my mom's favourite. It had laces and all, no wire, no padding. Boy, it was so itchy I went half crazy. I lived in a tropical country near the equator, the laces just made me itch so much that my skin got all red and irritated and I had to pad the edges of the bra with tissues so the laces doesn't touch my skin. It was awful.

• First bra, Kay well I got it when I was 12. I was embarrassed but excited. I remembered getting excited because I didn't know which cute little bra I should get. I didn't like that they had so much padding but got over it. I was like omg I'm an A cup! :D Then every year I had to keep getting a new one but was sad because they were so cute but was like why are my boobs growing so quickly. I was uncomfortable at first because of the wire but now that I'm older they need to have a wire I don't like the ones that don't. I miss the old days where I didn't need to wear one. I only can do that a night but its good enough lol

• Alrighty. xD I think I was 11 or 10 when I got my first bra, I was reaching puberty VERY quickly. It was sooooo exciting. I think I was excited for about 7 months, then I started forgetting about putting them on, but then later in life I had to wear them so I didn't look like I just didn't care. xD I honestly don't like bras that add, I don't know how to say it, make breasts bigger? So what I'm trying to say is I don't like bras that are too big because in my opinion it makes me look girly I guess? I usually wear smaller bras with pads you can take out in case it looks like too much.

• I don't like them, so I don't wear any. It's much more better to go braless and commando. Lol.

• I don't even need to wear a bra. My boobs are small. I feel indifferent either way, doesn't matter if I wear one or not.

• I wear bras all the time. When I sleep included. I am not that large or too small so I dont find them uncomfortable or anything.

• I personally enjoy wearing bras because I like the feeling of support. but I wear them less in the summer because I find they get too hot