GIRLY QUESTION!! When do you feel prettiest? what outfit? Moment?

For me it's when I'm walking down the street on a nice summer day wearing my favourite white lace dress, flats and I have my hair french braided with a flower in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• When i dress up to go out. because i go all out its fun :)

• I know it's really fun to get all dressed up:) the problem is during the i most often don't have time

• Wow we are so girly:P

• Yasssssss mh thank you :)

What Guys Said 2

• For me it's when I'm walking down the street on a nice summer day wearing my favourite white lace dress, flats and I have my hair french braided with a flower in it.

• Hahaha lol

• You go girl:P

• :D! I'm sure you look super cute!!! :D! I had a mental image D:

• For me it's when I am walking down a dark alley on a gloomy winter day wearing my favorite black lace mini skirt, high heels and I have my pubic hair Aussie braided with a cactus in it.

What Girls Said 17

• When I'm sitting alone in the dark😏

• Baggy sweats, fitted tank top, hair in pony tail, no makeup.
    Or just a shirt fitted or loose and no bottoms.
    I always think I look so pretty even though I'm dressed super plain, lol.

• When my make up, hair and outfit are on point! 👌 lol Also if I had good news or just a good day.

• Getting my hair freshly done at the hairdressers!

• When he tells me to dress up nice, doesn't say where we are going. I love to get all fixed up just for his eyes. Then when he picks me up he can't take his eyes off me, even if there was a good football game on tv! (Actually I'd be right there watching it too!)

I could be all dressed to help my Dad change the oil in my car, but if my guy can't take his eyes off me then that's what makes me feel sexy! = }

• On Sunday's I dress up, nice for church that's the only time because a lot of times I don't feel pretty even though people tell me!.

• For me I couldn't care less about what I'm wearing as long as my makeup is on point, I'll even feel sexy in sweats.

• -when I don't feel as fat as a refrigerator
    -in my black Victoria's Secret dress, blazer & clogs
    -at work, or coming home from work to get the pleasure of my brother's friend/my crush seeing me in it

• Tank top and panties lol of course only my husband gets to see it.

• At night in my sexiest lingerie when my boyfriend gets home from work :)

• lace dress & heels & hair down. *O*

• When I'm in my favorite skinny jeans, loose plain shirt, and favorite sneakers shoes. Haha

• in my pajamas. I love pretty night gowns.

• When you're one of the only people at your school who can rock a floral crop top, a miniskirt, heels, matching accessories and a handbag with your go-to essentials in it :) plus when your hair is done right, you can get away with anything.

• When I'm wearing a maxi skirt with a crop top my hair is down and red lipstick 💁

• I love red lipstick. it makes me feel sexy

• And according to my ex it makes you look more kissable:O

• Wow really then I have a new reason to love red lipstick. Thank you for the new info definitely gonna use it 👌💁💄💄💄

• Summer day wearing a dress with my favorite denim jacket with my hair down and a cute necklace or earrings. I love dresses. Heels make me feel really good also. The higher the better lol

• Omg dresses look so cute with a denim jacket:)

• I know! My favorite go-to for summer

• hair down, nice shirt, jeans, heels, and walking past my crush and him staring at me