Guys, do you think I have a boring hair color? (My profile pic)

The title says it alllllllllllllllll

Most Helpful Guy

• Now, if you're specifically asking me about your hair color, it's a bit bland. But as a man, if you are good looking overall I don't give a crap about your hair color.

• Why do you think its bland?

• Actually its dirty blond, may be my camera didn't catch it. So you find brunettes with "plain’ brown hair bland? I feel bad for them

• Why do you insist on completely ignoring the 2nd part of what I typed twice? I said, as long as you're attractive, your hair color doesn't matter to me (or most guys). But you asked specifically about the color. I was wrong about what color it is.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think a hair color can be boring. Every hair color says something about the person.
    Every person has his/her preference on color and every color looks different on every girl.

• how can a hair color be boring?

• I think your hair color is nice you do appear very cute and my opinion
    i wouldn't change it i keep the color the way it is :P Ssssssssss

• Never in my life have I seen such boring hair. I am falling asleep just by looking at it.

/sarcasm

• what the f is a boring hair colour?

it's just about the preference of people, what someone finds boring , the other may be infatuated with.

• Well Im interested to know if guys like it

• idc about hair color as long as its not some bright pink or green, etc..

• No it doesn't look boring.

• not boring its good :)

• Have you coloured it? I looks alright to me, but I find most hair colours attractive. (Not pink, or grey or white...)

• I never colored it

• Okay, I guess it's just the lighting - the colour looks lighter in some places. Anyway I don't think you should worry about it, I think it looks nice.

• Thank you!

What Girls Said 5

• I see nothing wrong with your hair colour.

• no, the color isn't boring.. but not interesting either. there's an Asian chick on gag who has pink/orange/yellow hair all in one.. now that's what I call interesting.

• Umm, you're anonymous so I can't see your picture anymore. Anyway, I don't think a hair color can be boring.

• I think it's pretty.

• No it's cute. It's actually more on the exciting side of things.

If you want to change it you can, but I say keep it