I gotta know from all the girls here that wear tight jeans on this please?

I've always heard girls say how a lot of guys can't control themselves. And I've bragged to a LOT of girls at school how I'm not like other guys, even saying stuff how like how girls dress in certain ways won't get me to openly stare like other guys. But a couple girls have noticed how when a girl will go by in tight jeans, no matter how hard I try to act like I don't see it and I can ignore it, I HAVE to look down every time, and yeah, a lot of times it's like my jaw just *drops down!* Ugh! I just can't ignore that, they look REALLY good in those, aww! A few of the girls have teased me about it, saying I'm no different, but I just can't admit it to them. It's because I thought my willpower was stronger than that, but I guess not, ugh! And it's because it's my pride too. If a girl KNOWS it works easily on me, then she might I dunno, get a big ego about it, and I'm already humiliated I can't ignore it! I guess just maybe I shouldn't have bragged like I did, but do you think I should just admit it to these girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, just admit it. There's nothing wrong with looking. I personally feel flattered if I know a guy looked at my butt. No shame in looking :)

What Girls Said 5

• Hell, why not? Your not and old married many! so look all you want, once your married your supposed to feel bad. Your eyes doesn't pay rent! so look all you want! Enjoy thee viewww

• stop with that "im not like other guys" shit. you are a straight guy who finds girls attractive, there is nothing wrong or shameful about that. just admit it

• Well I did admit it. Thanks though.

• Honestly it isn't your fault, in my opinion I'd call them out "Oh come on don't act like you don't check out hot guys when they walk by!" Etc

• Why not if other guys think those look good do be afraid to speak up. I was wearing skinny jeans to day and guys keep saying "You look really good, Can u wear those again tomorrow".
    Just do it

• Are you single? Look a way dude. Your not tyed down. Eff their opinions

What Guys Said 0