How would you honestly describe my looks?

what would you say about my looks (pretty, average, ugly…)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128558727@N04/

Most Helpful Girl

• Your total package is very beautiful, your smile (although I think you're a little reserved or maybe timid in smiling in this picture) your eyes, your hair, clear skin, well proportioned and today that is very difficult for young ladies your age. You can tell you're just starting to come into "your own" sense of who you are. Most likely you don't know what I'm talking about right now, in a few years a light bulb will go off and you'll say "ah ha"... yes, now I know. I'm not sure why your asking unless someone or several people have made comments to you that would make you think or feel less about yourself, BUT if they have you should first question their motives. Are they angry, do they want to hurt you, did they ignore or maybe you like someone and he hasn't noticed you? If it's the last item, the guy's an idiot... and from what all the men have written above they would agree with me as well. Regardless look inside, your heart... always let that shine outward... in doing so your beauty will continue to grow and one day you will be gorgeous.

What Guys Said 10

• damn im too late to the party.

• Wow, you are so pretty. Don't worry you have nothing to worry about hun. :)

• Pretty and holsome. Deffo GF material. (Looks wise)

• I would say you are pretty.

• Your very pretty hunnie

• You look like you really didn't want to smile in that picture lol.

• Beautiful!!!

• Dude, you're hot.
    Is every girl hot? I don't see an ugly chick ever asking people to rate them.
    I wonder if I'm hot.

• I hope you ignore the negative female responses. Chicks will be nasty to other chicks.

You are beautiful!

• slightly above average, but it's hard to judge with just one picture.

What Girls Said 3

• Purty:) and nice smile..

• You really pretty I wish if had hair like yours

• a normal girl that can be found everywhere.