Do guys like lipstick?

I personally love the way a lipstick can change a look. A cute hot pink gradiant lip is playful. An orange tint is perfect for summer. But what do guys think about it? Do you like a seductive red or a playful pink?lh4.googleusercontent.com/.../lysKW7ruk3KKnLZx8sbRx1a4cIaJz1Poy61mgkcpariA435SyW-7jEWD_n1-27EGAT0Sivz02khylVsJx95vyAMO7OqUFOqx0evIP7OnltVYxYMBjOV3GMHzbUw8Z0NvmgXKMSwE8_fMligO=w236-h498-nc

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't tell you no because I think the last time I saw a girl my age without make up was when I was in grade 6. But what I will say is I don't like it when it's obvious they have make up on unless they're getting really dressed up for something and I also like the feeling of the lipstick on my lips after I kiss a girl so ya I'd say I like lipstick.

• You dont pay much mind to color huh? Haha thank you for sharing your opinion ^^

• For like school and stuff I'd say the less obvious colours are better but when you're going out and stuff perhaps a better colour.

What Guys Said 3

• I've never really liked the way lipstick looks... or feels. Or when girls use a lot and you can see it on drinks after taking a drink. I don't know. I just don't care for it.

• I'm not a fan of red lipstick on big lip girls. I love light pink lipstick on most girls, that stuff is soo good.

• Playful pink all the way. I can't stand makeup, I hate it, its an instant downer for all girls. In fact, I have said in the past, "She would be hot with less makeup"

What Girls Said 1

• I tend to wear the boldest red, similar to first column, third down. And I don't care what the guys think, I love it!