Girls, how do I dress like a slutty girl?

Okay, im gonna begin, that yes i like dressing up as a girl. No im not gay, but i love dressing as a female and i want to go all out dressed up as a slutty girl. Please may i have some ideas on what to wear. Like shoes, clothes, makeup, accessories... etc. Thank you all so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, well as much as I hate to stereotype people, this is what most people's reaction in our society would probably be: Fishnet tights (tearing them in some spots might help lol), tall stiletto heels or thigh-high boots, short & revealing dress (preferably red or another stereotypical 'attractive' color), LOTS of makeup such as bold red lipstick, obviously unnatural falsies, dark eyeshadow & eyeliner, etc., big hoop earrings, really the list just goes on. Hope I was of some help to you! :) (sorry if this was offensive in anyway, I mean it in the nicest possible way)

What Girls Said 4

• Lacy thong, club wear (bondage, off the shoulder, short dresses that are low cut or strapless), push up bra (stuff it, I guess) High peep toe heels with nail polish, shave everywhere, get a blonde wig, overdraw your lips and do a nice smokey eye. Bling jewelry and fake nails is a plus. You go, girl~

• show some midriff and wear really high heels xxx

• Wear something short, that you can show your sexy legs lol. Then wear a top that can show your breast. Then to top that up, get some high hills. Walk sexy. All eyes on you ;)

• Just wear something really short and really tight, low cut almost see your butt short dress or shorts. Something really bright and stand out-ish looks a little cheap though. Wear really over the top makeup big lashes bright lipstick and bright blush more pink then maroon though you look like a fabulous cheap slut :D

What Guys Said 1

• Are you transgender, I have a friend that is. What do you hope to achieve dressing up ad a slutty girl? Not judging just trying to point you in the right direction.