IS this dress too low cut to wear?

It's me in the pic, and if you're wondering, yes, I am wearing a bra (like a really deep plunge bra).

http://tinypic.com/r/8vu8sw/8

In terms of where I'll be wearing it, it's sorta in a club setting I suppose?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to look like every club girl in the history of ever, that's the dress to wear.
    If you want to look classy and sophisticated, that's not the dress to wear.

What Guys Said 13

• I think that dress is only to be worn in a club setting. The pink is able to grab people's attention, the cut-off shows of a good amount of leg where it's not too slutty, just oozes sexual appeal. Your body and the right amount of cleavage just ties it all in. Just remember with that much cleavage many guys will be prone to look at your breasts first and then to your face. Plus the way the dress fits to your body definitely shows off your curves. Good job on selecting a fucking AWESOME dress, but somehow I think you may have already knew that! Now rock that shit!

• Should be great for a club. Expect attention.

• Its ok once in a blue moon but watch yourself leaving the club and going to the clubs.

• Perfect for the club.

• Wow, you look soo damn hot in that dress! I think the length is perfect especially since you're going to a club.

• Should be fine for a club.

• Yeaa i guess your looking for some action haha :P

• Looks appropriate for a club to me and very shagadelic I might add haha

• Ohhhhh... you are sooooo gorgeous darling!

• Yeah, I think it is.

• Nothing wrong with it, but expect a lot of attention ;)

• club, awesome.
    general stuff: why would a designer design clothing that shouldn't be wore?

• Wow thats hott , not to short too stunning you could cause accelerated heartbeats and hallecenations. very nice:)

What Girls Said 20

• If you're going for a classy look then yes it's too low cut but if you're looking for some attention and want to go for the sexy look then it's good :P

• *stares down your cleavage*
    hmmmm i wonder whats in there... man i hope there is worms! :D

*pecks down your cleavage* sorry if my braces hurt :3

• A. You look hot
    B. There's such a thing a subtle sexiness
    C. Don't come back on here in 24 hours complaining about date rape

• I think that's perfect for a club! Yeah its low cut, but you look hot, girl! I'm jealous. Lol. Work it!!

• Looks good. But I'd make it a bit longer... The cleavage is fine.
    And also, expect men will think you're looking to get laid. Also, expect to get some stalkers from the club to your walk home.

• thats perfectly fine for a club. its a club dress

• sorry but my honest opinion when I look at this is desperate and screams BOOB JOB LOOK AT MY BOOB JOB again, just being honest, try getting people to look at your face, trust me, you'll meet better people.

• years it is

• This IS club wear. It's not too low cut for a club.

• Yes too low

• Nice dress, wouldn't wear it anywhere other than a club though!

• It's fine for a club, looks great on you, I'd wear that if I had those boobs, lol

• It's a good choice, my clubbing dresses are very similar. Lookin HAWT GIRL :)

• No I think it's fine :)

• Either way you look great in it just be wary of all the attention you'll be attracting.

• If you want to look sexy and get lots of male attention it's great

• Perfect! You look amazing by the way :') have fun!

• It is low cut but a lot of girls wear dresses like that to clubs so I guess it's fine

• For a club it's not too low. If you're the person who doesn't like getting hit on by random strangers, I'd suggest you not to wear it. If you like attention and you want to look sexy then go for it. Just be careful.

• Holy shit what size are your boobs?