How Much Do You Usually......

spend on back-to-school clothes?

I am not asking because I do it,I am asking because I am curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• WOOOWWW

something is wrong with some people in here (1000$ on clothes shopping during summer)

last year I spent like 60$ on clothes, this year like 80$ because I needed new shoes

ye I'm not rich, I know the value of my dollars, and only use what I need, not want.

What Guys Said 5

• I think its something only girls do because all the guys I knew had no problems re-using the clothes from the previous year and only replacing what needed to be replaced because it was ruined. For "back to school" in the summer when I was in school I would maybe get 2 new pairs of jeans and 4 more shirts.

• ya ummm a cost conscious person can completely redo most of their clothes for like...2-300 that's shoes too lol. I got a pair of jeans, and 5 shirts for 57 dollars a little while ago lol, all name brand stuff.

• my clothes have stayed the same for 4 years...lets just say I wear things out and save a lot of money at the same time.

• 1000-2000 depending, but that usually last me the whole year so it just depends

• like 200-400$

What Girls Said 7

• Probably a couple hundred. I buy new things all through the summer, and I classify those as my "back to school clothes." I don't buy a ton of new clothes at one time for back to school.

• I did that in my early teens, loved something different for the start of the year. Now actually I didn't go shopping this year because I don't have enough money since I need to pay for studies (I earn it myself), so it is kind of dumb to go and blew it on clothes very often, but I do have good stuff in my closet. I do like to buy bags or watches, it is my weakness but not clothes overall, I like to keep good designer T-Shirts and wear them till they die XD

• I don't do it in college but in high school I spent like 500.00 dollars but now looking at it why can't you re wear your clothes.

• haha me and my little sis went shopping in the states...we spent close to $1000! xD

oopsiees :P

• for years now I've been doing back to school shopping on labor day weekend...and usually bring a good haul worth round $350-$400...good labels too. you have to know where the sales are =]

• I don't really do a back to school shopping event. I usually just go shopping once every month. Average spending each time ranges $60-$120.

• this year $0. my dad lost his job

• I'm sorry about that =(