Showing your bra straps?

Is it acceptable to show your bra straps

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes bra straps peek out and there's nothing you can do to stop them. And strapless bras don't work for everyone (they don't offer enough support for ladies with bigger boobs to wear all day). Many styles of shirts end up revealing bra straps.
    I don't really see the big deal about it if they're peeking out.

What Girls Said 11

• Some clothing styles leave no choice, but I either avoid those or opt for a strapless bra. I think so many cute outfits are ruined by showing bra straps. Not talking about straps that slip out. I don't care about girls who wear it this way, just not my thing personally.

• It's a bit trashy in my opinion.
    If the bra strap looks like a shirt strap, not a bra strap then it's fine.

• Yeah it's fine, I don't care if they show, if my bra is gonna show I make sure the color coordinates is all.

• I thinks it's acceptable to show bra straps but to all those girls who wear a hot pink bra underneath a white t shirt come on. bras should never be seen

• ... why wouldn't it be

• Yes. It is uacceptable. To think that a girl deres to wear a bra to support her breats! What a whore! And you can SEE a strap... On her SHOULDER? Making guys horny like that should be a CRIME !!!

• Not really depending on your shirt but there's nothing really wrong with it a lot of times people mistake it for a tank top

• A lot of girls do it but I personally don't think it looks somewhat disrespectful.

• Depends on what kind of shirt a girl is wearing. I can only show my straps if I'm wearing off shoulder tops and only if the color of the strap is black. :D

• A lot of people find it wrong, me personally I don't really care. People freak out about seeing a bra strap and I'm just like call Victoria cause her secret is out. It's normal for teenage girls and women to wear a bra. So does it matter if you see the strap?

• With all the sheer/lace fashion trends nowadays, no one really cares, but... i don't know how i feel about seeing women in white (see-through) tops/bottoms and loud colored bras and panties.
    Bras are not accessories.

• With all the sheer/lace fashions you mentioned, bras have actually become necessary accessories.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, it's "Acceptable", but I think it's trashy. Why would people be interested in your bra straps? Try keeping them hidden under the rest of your top or wear a strapless bra if needed.

• its not a big deal in my area.

• Is it acceptable? Yes

Is it attractive? Usually no.

• No, it really isn't. That's just being loose. Or so they said at the elder home.