Feeling pretty... help me!

I have very pale skin (I can't tan... I just burn and freckle). My hair in blonde. And I have blue eyes. Any tips for make up? Every time I put some on I feel like I'm looking like a clown. Anyone find any colors work for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can have strong eye makeup or strong lip make up, not both.

What I do, and I have the same skin and hair, is a brown or green based eye makeup, a nude lip, and no blush or extra color. My cheeks are constantly flushed, plus blush is a bit difficult to get the correct amount with the eye makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• Well since I'm a man I'm not exactly a pro on makeup but maybe you will have to use minimal ammounts of makeup to counter how overly obvious makeup looks on you?

• No lipstick looks good but if you really want to wear it you're gonna have a trouble since pretty much every colour will contrast pale skin. Your best bet is probably to go with something like mac shy girl ;o

• Go with light pink lipstick! That stuff is really attractive on girls of your description.

• i hate make-up on women

• This depends on things like how you react to chemicals and finding the perfect foundation is a matter of trial an error since it's not just color but also amount and even method of application that matters. For some it's simply slapping it on and for others it can be dusting it on.

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
  • To me you sound pretty, well you probably don't need a lot of makeup for blue eyes they naturally stand out and to me are SUPER beautiful. Maybe a sun kissed look kind of makeup would be cute like wearing some bronzer and "natural look" make up there are tutorials on YouTube that could help :)

• Google Lisa Eldridge. She has the best tips for all types of skin, eye and hair colors.

• I love freckles!

• however, if you really don't like them using diluted acv can help fade them. I've used it to get rid of occasional zits and dark spots