What should guys wear?

I have no idea what to wear. I usually throw on a pair of slim jeans, casual shoes, and any type of shirt, the shirt matches with the jeans. But I would like to know if this okay to wear and what I could try wearing and what you like guys to wear because us guys have no idea what to wear lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds fine to me! Though, I personally am partial to the casual look with a pea coat, sort of what you would see if you watched British television, but it sounds fine. Knit Sweaters (like a jersey v-neck sweater) are nice, like the ones at American Eagle. Cotton sweaters that arn't too baggy are good. Baggy clothes are less attractive. I really like sweaters. Just about any store like Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, would have these. I hope this helps!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your style sounds like mine, plain but acceptable. But, you could mix it up with a jacket or something like that, Try different types of jeans, etc.. I don't know.

Honestly dude, I know it sounds like a drag, but go to the mall (maybe by yourself) and try a few things on, just replacing one item at a time. The reality is you just never know what will look good on you until you try it.

What Girls Said 1

• your outfit seems fine dude... wear whatever you feel comfortable with

What Guys Said 0