Someone wearing really tight shoes that distort their feet - Does this look sane to you?

www.gofugyourself.com/.../...oretz-AG048194_32.jpg

tomandlorenzo.com/.../...om-LOrenzo-Site-TLO-4.jpg

The feet can't fit in them and yet she (and millions of people) still seem to wear them and pretend they're comfortable and fun. O. o
Why?

www.justjared.com/.../

Good God! Not Amy Adams too! O. o

Most Helpful Guy

• That seems like a complete waste of effort. Honestly, there is no point in causing yourself permanenr bone damage no matter how much you are trying to adhere to fashion. The Chinese did it, it was already stupid then.

What Guys Said 3

• The shoes in the first picture look absolutely awful to me. Plus, they will probably kill her toes. Flatten if not break them.

• That looks so damn uncomfortable...

• definitely not comfortable wearing those shoes..

What Girls Said 2

• They look fine to me... Those shoes are "meant" to look like that.. if you don't like the look of it, it's a different thing than someone wearing shoes that don't fit. The first photo looks a bit more weird, but that's the style of the shoe, to make half of the diagonal toes show.. and the second photo looks normal to me.

but I have seen people who wear smaller shoes than they should.. and well, they can't walk for a very long time in them.. that's their problem, I don't care. Wear what you want.

• yeah i agree with you on this point... they accept to wear uncomfortable/tight heels just for the eyes of others