Does my makeup look okay?

I tried to copy Angelina Jolies make up, as part of a portfolio, could you tell me what you think?

Please be honest cause i don't want to send it away bad :)

I don't want to seem vain- this is for a portfolio :)
Thanks for the nice comments!!

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, Lara, I actually think you are much prettier than Angelina... you have a natural beauty about you and everything looks great and in place with your face.
    Good luck. xx

• Wow thank you so much! Your to kind haha :) xx

• I guess people just don't agree, which is fine, because i don't think so either, but its nice to be complimented :)

• Ohh, well, I do not know why, to me you are beautiful, better looking than Angelina, believe me.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 10

• You look really good.

The one thing I'd say is that it's really hard to accurately gauge because of the photo quality. Your camera has a bluish-hue to the lighting, so it's hard to tell if you are a cool or warm skin undertone, which of course would affect what you use for foundation and your color choices.

But overall, you seem to be doing just fine.

• I have netrual undertones-a mixture so i have been told :) But thank you :)

• It looks fine but make it look like u!! Your naturally good looking so don't try and be somebody else or look like somebody else just be u :-)

• It looks good

• It looks very good! A nice soft touch. Good job.

• It looks good. You're a beautiful young lady.

• You've got a very pretty face and the makeup looks good.

• Dang it looks great

• you don't need makeup you are pretty the way you are :D

• Looks amazing, you are so beautiful *-*

• Your facepaint looks okay.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes it does look like hers! Very pretty! It also kind of reminds me of Kylie Jenner, but prettier (: can you tell me how to do it like that? I would love to get my makeup to look like that!

• I just put revlon foundation on lightly with a beauty blender then a brightener under my eyes then bronzed my face that was it then eyes just shadow and eyeliner and mascara :)

• What kind of lipstick did you use? Did you over fill yuri lips or are you just lucky enough to have then that full already? Haha

• I used a lip liner, and just drew a darker colour around the bottom of my lips to make it appear plump, the blended, and filled the rest of my lips in :)

• I think your eyebrows are much thicker than hers... but the make up on the eyes and lips do match hers.

• Yeah my eyebrows are thicker, but i didn't want to put anything on them to cover them haha :)

• I'm actually a fan of thicker eyebrows ^^ just thought if you want to look exactly like her, you may want to put make up over part of eyebrows ^^

• Yeah thank you for the advice :D

• Aww, it looks really good!!
    Nice job 😏

• It looks great and you are super pretty! Good luck to you :)

• Thanks! It means a lot, i really hope to learn from the professionals one day :)

• Yep, it looks okay. Your lips look like Kyley Jenner's though. O. o

• Okay haha i actually didn't over draw them at all just make them lined

• Looks amazing! Just like hers. Wow you're so talented.

• Omg thank you so much! I hope to be a professional MUA one day, and this was my first attempt, so your comment has made my day!:D

• Wow, definitely be a MUA one day because you shouldn't do anything else. You make my make up skills look like a toddler scribbled on my face. Lol glad I could encourage you positively :)

• Thank you! If i am every known, This will have helped me greatly :)

• Looks good! Nice job :)

• yes it looks really nice :) you're really pretty!