*GUYS!! (Girls please don't give the answers away) Are they or are they not wearing mascara*?

Question 1: So for each separate picture, would you say the girl is or is not wearing mascara?
Question 2: Which picture is you favorite? (only judging by eyelashes, not eye color/shape, etc.)

Photo A i.beautylish.co/.../orig.jpg

Photo B
cdn.thehairpin.com/.../no-mascara-1-640x329.jpg

Photo C
imagizer.imageshack.us/.../...orfalselasheffec.png

Photo D
3.bp.blogspot.com/.../_MG_7878.JPG

Photo E
2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...i+lash+mascara+review.jpg

Photo F
img.photobucket.com/.../FOTOSII1-12.jpg

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I can very clearly see which ones are wearing mascara so it would be unfair to answer since I would also spoil it (I hope other guys can also see...). However it's statisticaly proven that men generaly prefer girls who wear minimal to medium makeup. It's very rare that a guy would prefer if a girl had a lot of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh no, I want you to guess :) Which ones are and which aren't?

• because you could be right or wrong, you never know, but girls know all about these tricks so it's more likely they will know for sure

• A looks more like they used one of those curl thingies. B looks like they either also used one of those curl thingies or like brown mascara. C is clearly mascara. D looks natural. And E and F is also mascara.

What Guys Said 3

• i don't know if they were mascara but they've got really large brows most of them... YUK

0|0
    0|0
  • B possibly and E and F yes in my opinion unless they have been crying lol

0|0
    0|0
  • my guess is
    a-natural
    b-natural
    c-makeup
    d-natural
    e-makeup
    f-natural