Sneakers or heels you guys?

At what age should girls stop wearing sneakers and switch into heels? What if your woman feels more comfortable and confident in sneakers & boots & NEVER wants to wear heels? DEAL BREAKER?

• girls should never wear sneakers they should always wear shoes
    0% (0)6% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • 13 & up
    9% (1)6% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • 15 & up
    0% (0)12% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • 18 & up
    36% (4)19% (3)26% (7)Vote
  • i dont mind if i or my woman never wear heels at all keep the sneakers and boots
    55% (6)57% (9)56% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think heels are stupid, if she has to wear them for a special occasion or work or if she just want to then fine, but to me they seem incredibly uncomfortable and therefore pointless.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Sneakers always no matter the age... never heels they're ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't you like feeling smaller than girls? Thought you'd love heels...

• Show All
    • Yeah some would, but I'd say most wear them for the aesthetics. I don't think groceries are worth foot pain, if you're too short to reach stuff, I'd say this is when you break out the platforms.

• then how she will pick up stuff from a high-place if there's no stool around?

• Bare feet with painted toenails. So pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really mind whatever makes her comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there comes a time in every womens life where for the sake of men she has to put the sneakers away and at least wear some god damn toms.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer girls who never wants to wear heels... Girls who wear sneakers are my favorites ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• it depends on the occasion. there's a time and a place. I don't wear heels all the time, except for sometimes when I go out and wanna look sexy. but other times I'll wear flats, boots, jordans. js are the only sneakers I will wear but I don't wear js that much as I wear flats or sandals

0|0
    0|0
  • I think saying sneakers to flats is a better statement. I hate how heels make my feet hurt but I love flats or a boot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got my first heels when i was 13. However my younger sister is 22 and still can't walk in heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever they age want to wear heels, but it's not like they exclusively wear heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boots boots boots booties boots booties boots boots boots! ;)

0|0
    0|0