1. Height I prefer a guy over 5'10, but height isn't a deal breaker. It's really attractive though. There's nothing like a tall man to make me feel ultra feminine.
2. Overall attractiveness of face (does that count? haha) His face should look nice, and I should be attracted to it. Strong eyebrows, a good nose, nice lips and a strong jaw line are all so sexy! Eyes are important, too. I like dark brown eyes; they're mysterious.
3. Teeth Good teeth are so important! I can't even tell you how many times I've talked to a cute guy, seen him smile, then instantly fell out of infatuation with him. Crooked teeth aren't a deal breaker because sometimes that's out of a person's control. Braces are expensive and a long term commitment. Yellow, unkempt teeth- that's the deal breaker! Brush and floss your grill, guys!
1. Nice lips 2. Taller than me (I'm 5' 10") 3. Interesting taste in clothing (long flowy ruannas.. quirky colors... really anything.. but something to indicate you're "different") 4. 10+ years older than me but handsome... 5. Nice skin... even if they have to wear complexion-perfecting makeup..
1. Cleanliness is deff #1 because I don't want to be around a guy who doesn't care about his personal hygiene. 2. Eyes, you can always tell a lot about a person by looking at their eyes. 3. Lips, to see if they're yummy enough to kisss :p