What are the 1st 3 traits you look at in a mans physical appearance?

Please be explicit as possible & if something is found in the negative, what specific allowances would you not mind?

0|0
16|3

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Height
    I prefer a guy over 5'10, but height isn't a deal breaker. It's really attractive though. There's nothing like a tall man to make me feel ultra feminine.

2. Overall attractiveness of face (does that count? haha)
    His face should look nice, and I should be attracted to it. Strong eyebrows, a good nose, nice lips and a strong jaw line are all so sexy! Eyes are important, too. I like dark brown eyes; they're mysterious.

3. Teeth
    Good teeth are so important! I can't even tell you how many times I've talked to a cute guy, seen him smile, then instantly fell out of infatuation with him. Crooked teeth aren't a deal breaker because sometimes that's out of a person's control. Braces are expensive and a long term commitment. Yellow, unkempt teeth- that's the deal breaker! Brush and floss your grill, guys!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• 1. Nice lips
    2. Taller than me (I'm 5' 10")
    3. Interesting taste in clothing (long flowy ruannas.. quirky colors... really anything.. but something to indicate you're "different")
    4. 10+ years older than me but handsome...
    5. Nice skin... even if they have to wear complexion-perfecting makeup..

0|0
    0|0
  • tall ( about 6ft2 ), beards, clean

0|0
    0|0
  • Full lips, is all I really require. The rest of the assessment will be on his character.

Also... Beards are nice...

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin

eyes

longish hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • !. his eyes 2. Is he cleanly put together 3. body posture

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Height
    2. Eyes
    3. Arms/Hands

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Smile
    2. Hair
    3. Height

Not necessarily in that order

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. Height- tall. Upper body- slim shoulders, lean torso. Ofc there are exceptions though!

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Cleanliness is deff #1 because I don't want to be around a guy who doesn't care about his personal hygiene.
    2. Eyes, you can always tell a lot about a person by looking at their eyes.
    3. Lips, to see if they're yummy enough to kisss :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Face (if he has a good teeth)
    2. If he's well-dressed
    3. Body build

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. height
    2. hair
    3. smile/eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes hair and smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face/Hair
    Height
    Hands

0|0
    0|0
  • Height Hair Face
    And 1 more. Attractive style not sloppy clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Weight
    2. Facial Stracture
    3. Eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Prediction:

1. Height.
    2. Beard.
    3. Muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • dick size possibly

0|1
    1|0
  • 1. Cleanliness: Are you clean, crisp, professional, and look like you give a shit or do you just look like shit?

2. Stature: Are you a powerful, strong, and confident spirit or do you look like you could crumble at any moment?

3. Presence: Do you have the willpower to stand out or are you one to fade away when I turn my head?

0|0
    0|0