Gentlemen, what do/would you expect your lady to wear when she greets you after you get home from a long work day?

Some men like their girls to be dressed up, pearls & lipstick; others are chill with however she happens to be, even if in tshirt and sweats. What would you guys prefer personally, and why?
I'd personally like to meet him in a nice sundress or something. I tend to like to be barefoot, so I'll make sure to have my toes painted if that's what he likes!
Anyway, what would you want her to look like when you came back home? :3

Most Helpful Guy

• As little as possible, but a sundress is definitely a great choice (probably my favorite female outfit). Also perfectly acceptable is one of my T-shirts and (optionally) panties. I'm more of a laid-back, comfortable person, as you can see. Dressing up is for going out, not for staying in.

What Guys Said 13

• I really like when girls wear sweat/pajama pants or some casual shorts they would wear to bed. Along with a t-shirt, like a boyish type shirt, love when girls wear those. Put her hair in a ponytail with bangs, and you got, in my opinion, an outfit more appealing than the most expensive one she has in her closet.

• Never had a girlfriend yet but if I am being honest I would love for her to be dressed up when I come home.

• A nice top of some kind and either tight jeans or tight faux leather pants because both those pairs of pants are a turn on for me.

• I'd like her to look nice and feminine. think the 50s style

• Absoletely nothing!

• if I had a lady, I wouldn't care what she's wearing as long as her face isn't covered, as her face/smile would be the first thing I'd want to see.

• I wouldn't care I am not the fashion police and I myself have horrible taste in clothes I dress terribly so it wouldn't matter :)

• I don't really care what she wears in any occasion really. After a long day at work, I just want to go home, relax and spend some time with my future wife and other family members.

• Something cute and huggable.

• i like my lady to wear whatever makes her feel comfortable and happy so i really don't mind

• Nothing...

• You're basically asking should you be a girly girl or a tomboy about it

• Doesn't answer the question hehe. What do YOU prefer?

• The 50s were awesome!

• Like I said, it's just an old fashioned way of thinking

• Just a smile. Just a smile.

What Girls Said 3

• Of all the times i've greeted him, the only one he said he liked was when I fell asleep in bed. I woke up with a smile as he walked in.

• Lingerie hehehe

• Well as someone that is bisexual; I would probably want my partner to be free of make up, hair in a messy bun and dressed in probably something comfortable like a tank top no bra and tracksuits, I guess.

• Fair enough! :) Ooohh, you're an Aussie! Love Australians! I'll wear anything for one, haha! Love that race of people.

• I love them too!!

• Hahaha well then, thank you. I like you too