Guy who rejected me keeps looking at me in class and tries to talk to me...

so an old flame is back in my class this semester, and I'm not sure what he wants, but he's been looking at me a lot, smiling, and trying to make contact...

how do I go about acting around him? do I ignore him or wave hi?

What Guys Said 1

• I would ignore him or tell hime to get lost.

• Why do you say that?

• Dont you mean I should move on? if I've been rejected in the past?

im just wondering if his behavior means he wants to be friends again or he is interested in me now? after missing me I guess..

• He needs to leave you alone..you can probably get a guy better than him..what makes him think he wants you now?

I turned down a woman 1 time and regretted it and a year later she was married and hey 16 years later I am 4 weeks shy of 40 years old and still single.

My Loss.

What Girls Said 1

• How long ago did he reject you, maybe he was seeing someone at the time but isn't now?.

• Its been almost a year

• You make it sound so easy..haha I can't just confront the issue

• Well it really isn't that hard. You just have to do somethings sometimes even if you don't really like it. It will pay off in the end. It would come easy for me, but I am really out going and I don't care what anyone thinks, sorry lol. I guess I'm just different then you are. But good luck to whatever you do!