What do you think about my makeup?

Trying out new makeup for fall/winter, what do you think? Yes, I know I'm very pale.. I look even weirder tan though so don't judge! Haha. Oh yeah, it's my profile pic! Anyway, is it too dark? Too light? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh... I absolutely adore your gorgeous hair... I am going green with envy.

I would say your eye make up is perfect, perhaps a little less on the powder/foundation, and like the rest of the girls here have mentioned, a darker shade of lipstick/gloss would light your already beautiful face up perfectly. :)

What Guys Said 8

• You look very very pretty. A little on the pale side but the rest of your features really change the focus from pale skin to the beautiful features about your look.

• lol thanks so much! I know I'm pale but I think I look even weirder with a tan. haha.

• It looks good. Not too much, very tasteful.

• I am not sure if its the pic or you, but it looks like you have to my powder on your face

• Lol it must be the picture I'm not wearing powder. Haha. I'm just really pale

• ok

,,,,,,

• You look very pretty maybe little darker around the eyes but you are adorable :P xD

• I'd say a little bit more around your eyes to make them stand out, but otherwise really nice.

• That's what I was thinking. Thanks for your help!

• ohhh don't ask me about make up... I am glad I am no girl I would be awfull with it

• lol... Then what are you doing, Vekin, on her site here? lol:)) xx

• Looks awesome, you look so adorable. ^^ I love pale women, btw.

• It is sufficient. The eye hues maybe a tad too strong.

What Girls Said 7

• It is just beautiful, Prettykangeroos... Very natural and looks great on your adorable face.:)) xx

• You did a really good job on your eyes! I think the eyes are fine but I am not a fan of the dark lip + dark eye combo. it doesn't look bad but it kinda ages you since that is a style that usually older women would wear. If you are going to wear a darker lip id go for a more neutral or lighter eye.

• I really like it but if I was you I'd choose a more vibrant lipstick colour like red or a dark pink:) I think it'd make your eyes look amazing and brighten up your makeup :)

• It looks nice! And i love your hair. But I think a bright pink or red would suit you eye color more (:

• Very nice and natural. A little bit lighter color /nude color on your lips would look great too.

• I love your eyes! And your makeup looks great! It definitely brings out your eyes, but I agree with the others, try a darker shade of lipstick👌

• I would say use I brighter color lipstick and less powder or foundation but ur pretty how do u look with no make up?