Is a girl not waxing her brows a big deal?

To me, eyebrows are a really big deal. they frame your face. I always notice someone (man or woman) with really nice eyebrows, and I will notice if they are really bad as well. good eyebrows can improve someones appearance dramatically. so if a girl does not have her eyebrows arched/waxed/shaped whatever, do guys think she's ugly? I was talking to my dad about this (we have weird conversations) and he told me that men really don't care. I got lazy and didn't get my brows done for a whole month and I will not date or see a guy if they aren't done and my dad thinks I am crazy because men don't care. but I think it looks manly if your brows aren't done. who knows more about what men like: me or my dad? whos right?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Please wax your eyebrows.. Nice eyebrows can make a 5 look like 8 ,
    And bushy eyebrows can make a 10 look like 4 so.. There you have it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• he's right we really dont care. In fact there are many things women do to make themselves feel prettier that men dont really care about. And considering that your dad is a guy he probably knows more about what guys like than you do. Honestly i like fuller and more straight brows on women rather than thin arched brows because it looks more natural, youthful, and sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally dont think eye brows are a big deal. I prefer the natural look over the nike signs any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a shit about eyebrows on men? I can understand with women... But men? I bet you probably think I have bad eyebrows because I have never waxed them. lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • well the only guys with bad eyebrows are ones with unibrows or super bushy ones, but most guys don't really have bad eyebrows. some guys have very naturally nice brows but for the most part men don't have stand out eyebrows in my opinion

• are they out of controll

0|0
    0|0
  • Nuff said^

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't care... I rarely do anything about my eyebrows, and none of my friends seem to care.

1|0
    0|0