Is this skirt chic or slutty?

shop.sisley.com/be_en/layered-miniskirt-10826.html It is a silver skirt. The brand has 'chic' clothing lines but I'm not sure what most people think about this one...

Most Helpful Girl

• super cute! looks like the 'skater' skirt style. you could probably dress it down with a sweater & combat boots. or up with tights, heels and a blouse. nice!

What Guys Said 6

• I don't see anything slutty about it. Not sure if it's cute and pretty but I don't think it's slutty.

• I'd say it's neither, more of a club skirt. I've seen them there more than anywhere else. What kind of top where you thinking of getting to go with the skirt?

• It looks fine to me, I like it. Only thing would be how long it is but you could always wear pantyhose/tights with it or something.

• Deffo not slutty but pretty indeed

• Kinda Slutty

• That my friend is a sloot skirt.

What Girls Said 12

• I wouldn't call it chic. But it's not slutt either.

• it looks really tacky

• it looks like it's made out of foil :(

• Definitely not slutty.
    I don't know what chic means, but that skirt would look so cute with the right outfit.

• I think it's really cute, I don't think it's slutty at all, unless it's like super short and barely covers your butt

• It's whatever you make of it. Your clothing doesn't define you so if anyone says anything kindly flick them off

• Neither. I don't like the colour.

• Well it's not slutty, if the color or fabric was different it'd be a regular skirt. But I can't say that it's chic either.

• It's a cute skirt

• I think it's cute:) but I also wouldn't wear it to class. its more of a club skirt

• it's definitely not slutty.. ^-^

• I don't consider it "slutty" looking. But I don't like it at all.