High heels or sneakers? Which do you prefer on a girl? Which one do you find sexier?

I always wondered what guys actually thought. I personally love high heels but sneakers can be a cute look too. One thing I will say though, is that I am comfortable in heels. I am comfortable with 6inches maybe 6 and a half but I know maybe some girls push themselves to wear shoes that hurt their feet.
give me your honest opinion~
thank you~♡

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Both can look sexy as long as they are worn with the correct outfit. In general I am more attracted to high heels but depending on the outfit the sneakers can look better. Experiment and see how you will look one way and another.

• Both look really good on a girl, I love girls with sneakers, but I also love high heels, it all depends in the occasion. I think wearing heels to school is plain stupid, but it's also wearing sneakers to a wedding.

• Ah when I wear my heels to school I always dress up a bit more. Jeans and heels in school would be awkward... haha

• sneakers of course

• High heels are sexier than sneakers.

I feel as high heels makes the legs appear longer and that''s a sexy trait.

• If I had to pick between those two I would pick heels, but I thing I like flats the best.

• High heels for sure, but if you can't walk in them it's a turn off.

• high heels will make a girl look sexier overall. It makes her ass and chest stick further out

• High heels for sure?

• No shoes! Sneakers. Not a heels fan

• i dont pay attention to a womans feet

• It's not about what she's wearing it's the girl that's wearing them that matters :D

• sneakers/ tennis shoes don't play with though

• A girl can wear what she wants, beauty doesn't need fancy shoes

• However to add, Sneakers are sexy, Heels are elegant =)

• XD I dont think I can pull off sexy in sneakers. Cute is definitely where I would fall if that.

• Then in that case out of the two, heels it must be :))

• Def. high heels on a girl but I'm not saying sneakers can't look good, I just find it hotter with heels

• I care nothing for footwear. Wear what is comfortable.

• High heels are really sexy.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like shoes at all!

• I will be honest I literally hate socks.

• Amen to that! during the summer, I NEVER have shoes on... They make me wear them in school though :(

• I feel like your feet would get dirty... I dont like flip flops or sandals for that reason