I'm sorry but rate me?

I'm sorry I really am. I'm just. I'm curious. I know what people at school and stuff think of me but I want to know what other people think.
So please rate me. And don't worry you can't hurt my feelings. I have like minimum self esteem so bad comments don't hurt anymore :) I just want to know is all
Scale: 1-10 (1 is the bad side obviously)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 33

• You look pretty cute to me. I really like you're blue eyes. They're very deep!

It's difficult to get a good look at you with this profile pic though, it doesn't give a full view of your face. From what I can see though, I think you're hot!

8/10

• It doesn't? I was to know what you guys are seeing because what I'm seeing shows face and most of upper body?

• I think it's a little too close up. It looks like it was taken too close to your face. I'd take one from a little farther away; that would create a more normal looking picture, that would include a fuller picture of your entire face and body.

• 9 out of 10 hun. You are so beautiful. The moment I clicked on your photo I thought what a beautiful face you have. I love that beautiful blonde hair of yours and those eyes WOW, blue eyes on girls are so attractive. Your blue eyes are so attractive, I could not believe my eyes when I saw how beautiful blue eyes are. A solid 9 out of 10. :)

• ugg typo between the word beautiful and blue it should have the word your as in meaning your beautiful blue eyes.

• You, young lady have awesomely beautiful features and your eyes are so beautiful - an absolute angel :-)

I've stopped rating based on numbers but you are one beautiful and hot girl - my compliments :-)

• Your picture is taken at very close range at a 45 degree angle with the Gaussian blur affect applied to the face.

I THINK you might be really cute, but I'm not really even sure.

• Uhm there is no blur affect? No unless my lens had a smudge or something?
      Thanks though lol

• i would give u a 10 u are very pretty

• Awh thanks :))

• what was the question

• About the ex boyfriend who misses me but is with another girl and is doing crazy stuff

• your eyes are scary basically : O

• Hahaha they are. Sometimes they're blue, sometimes they're grey, and sometimes they're almost white

• 1|0
    • Damn. Aren't Canadians supposed to be nice?
      I'm kidding:)
      Hey ima say thanks because a four is better than I would rate myself :)

• maybe a better picture may help, and puberty.

We are nice, sometimes too nice. Somebody bumped into me and I said sorry.

• Lawl puberty has been hit. Just can't really tell I guess. 16 with DD's. It's quite great I won't lie XD

• I'm rating you 9/10 on your picture very cute xD

• Going to assume your age is 15 or something. 6. Personality bumps to a 10.

Number scare me like spiders. =\

• Haha well I'm a Junior in highschool so not 15 :P

• Well. I would send stuff back faster but it takes a long time for my phone to refresh and show that I have replies and stuff hahaha

• Seems like a lot of people use this site on their phone. Keeping it hip. I'm always on, so refresh is automatic for me. Wonder if I'm pestering you yet.

• I'm a photographer, and you are a rare ginger girl with nice features. Photo is nice, but does not tell the whole story. A solid 7!

• I'm not complaining. Thank ya :)

• What features do you like about yourself?

• Uhm. Just my eyes really. I don't like anything else.
      Haha except maybe boobs. Those are pretty great too XD

• about 3/10, you look amazing buut the questioning-random-people-about-yourself part just doesn't fit.

• Hmm Whatcha mean?

• Lmao it's not really an insecurity. I don't really care. I was just curious :) but okay !

• @asker if you had to ask this question, then that means that you do care, at least a liitle, to know what people think about your appearance.

• As far than I can see, you look great.

• 8 out of 10, you have a presence about you.

• 9 and I am the 1 you need.

Just kidding. I don't rate people. Do not worry though.

• Haha thanks anyways
      And nice profile pic lmao XD

• 9 , youu are kinndaa realllyy hoooot.

• Haha I may be kinda cute on a good day but not hot :P
      Thanks though !

• Are u goin to steal my soul if I give u a bad rating?

• 1|0
  • I'd say 7. Nice eyes

• Well seeing as how you're much younger than I am, I'd say a 7.

• 7/10 cute girl

• You have the second blues eyes I ever seen, your shade is like the bright morning sky

• The second blue eyes?

• I work in as a bartender, I have met so many people day in day out, and some people just shine brighter then others. Your eyes are like the bright morning sky, the first girl I met a year ago reminded me of the blue ocean.

• Ah second bluest. Haha I get it now.
      I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you:)

• I rate this question 6/10

• For me you are 7 outta 10.

• Your pretty darn cute girl

• Not giving number ratings, but you are damn cute. :)

• A solid 7 ;)

• If you were 18 I'd be asking you out asap... your a 8

• 7/10 in my opinion

• You look very pretty! Your eyes and skin tone sold me!

• I can't rate women, especially if they're under 18. It's creepy to me. I'm 25

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 12

• Sorry for what? You can ask whatever question you want LOL

Anyways, you're a pretty girl.

• Well yea but this website is more for advice. I just kinda feel bad asking something like that but I was so curious. I couldn't help myself hahaha
      Thank you though :)

• Haha I like your attitude :D

• thank ya thank ya

• You're cute. I won't give you a number because you're so young but you're definitely pretty. One thing I'm not loving is your color choice on eye shadow.

• Lmao thanks but that isn't eye shadow. It was eye liner but I took that picture at the end of the day.. It had been a really long day and a little bit of crying.. Forgot about that. Oops. Eyeliner we just messed up. Sorry :/

• You still look really pretty, even after crying!

• Well thank you very much :)

• Those eyes.. so blue

• Such beautiful eyes!

• 7, you have pretty eyes :) blue is my favorite eye color, you're lucky :)

• Aw thank you :)
      My eyes are probably the only feature I like haha except they change colors so they can be creepy sometimes

• 12, nobody can rate you but you

• Well if I was eating myself I'd give myself like a 2 sooooo hahha
      Thank you though :)

• have u seen harry potter? Rons hot

• Oh and Ed Sheeran. He's a pretty ginger XD

Well okay maybe you people on the Internet like ginger but here where I am from.. Nah. They aren't fans of us. Or at least they aren't a fan of me for some reason.

• You're really pretty! I'd give you an 8 :)

• You're beautiful & your eyes are fierce, kinda like wolf eyes or something

• 9 :-) xxxxxx

• 5 out of 10!

• 9!
    you're super cute, i really love your eyes. :)

• Six I guess