What is wrong with jeans and sneakers?

I am 16 and we were talking the other day in class about clothes for some reason and someone said 'as long as it isn't jeans and sneakers', I love jeans and sneakers, I don't understand what is wrong with them. please explain

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys wear jeans and sneakers. It's not very feminine and it's a bit weird when the girlfriend wears the same clothes as her boyfriend. They're comfy (that's why guys wear them) so I do understand why a girl would wear them. They just don't look very attractive.

• thankyou, I understand its not very feminine (although my sneakers are in neon colour :D). but we are all crazy because they are sooooo comfy, thanks again

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing is wrong with them. There practical. Sometimes we just want to see our girls in heels, especially if we are going out. Show it off and protect it if needed.

• Nothing's wrong with it, rock the jeans and kicks.

• Nothing I see girls wear jeans and sneakers all the time and it looks great. Usually it's Nike or Puma sneakers.

• They're very casual and not that feminine I guess? Maybe some people don't like that about it

• fare enough, even if they aren't feminine at least they are practical and comfy :D

• its not tacky Tuesday gurlfreind might aswell wear cheetah boots and neon leggings

• love neon, but when I am not wearing jeans and sneakers I am smashing it in fluro sport stuff :D

• Well, we'd have to understand the context that it was taken from. Why did she say it, meaning, what was she saying it about (what was the topic, besides clothes)

Also, take in to consideration the things she wears. She may just not like those things. There's nothing wrong with them, she just doesn't prefer them

• Every-fucking-thing.

• please be more specific, that sentence doesn't help much sorry, please elaborate

• help what does 'Huzzah!' mean and what is \o/ mean as well sorry

• It is cheering.

What Girls Said 4

• There is nothing wrong with them, they're just not really classy. It's a rather American thing to wear jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers. It seems to be changing though.

• I thought that they were amazing, I never really understood fashion :D. they are comfy and practical and I can do what ever :D thanks

• Nothing , wear what you want.

• Nothing is wrongwith jeans & sneakers. It's usually what I wear unless I'm going some where special

• I see nothing wrong with them.