Makeup or no makeup? Everyone!!!?

Ok so guys do y'all like us girls to wear makeup? And girls do you always wear makeup, and if you do what is the most expensive thing you have purchased?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• If you are going to wear makeup. Go make it natural where it doesn't even look like you're wearing any at all. If it's visible and/or vibrant it's not very attractive.

• I do the only thing you can see is my eyeliner I don't wear eyeshadow or lip stick most of the time i like going natural.

• That's fine.
      Eye Shadow should also fine but it has to be super faint where it's like you barely notice it.

Yeah I don't get lipstick. If anything lip balm would be batter.

• Yeah lip stick makes my lips dry.

• hmmm great question, i believe some women are so naturally beautiful that they dont need it, those women i prefer without make up

then there's some women who are average and when they throw on make up look amazing...

so i would say whatever makes you look better, go with that because i prefer women who look there best

• No makeup, and if you do, just mascara, or eye liner, just to make eyes stand out.

• Yeah that's useally what I do haha

• It's the only makeup I like, and maybe lip gloss. Just something that doesn't change how you look, just something that highlight the best features, like eyes. There's no need for more.

• Haha well I mostly am to lazy to put a lot on I useally just wear eyeliner or makeup on Sunday I like mascara though.

• Hate make up. Especially when you're pretty enough to not need any at all.

• no make-up (filler)

• Little makeup that is more natural looking. Other than that, no makeup looks better than caliph it on

• Better than caking it on*

• yeah definitely. There is actually only a small number of girls that look really good without makeup. I would say that the majority of girls look better with at least a little bit. I think most guys see a girl that has natural looking makeup and think she doesn't have any on so They say no makeup is best.

• Haha yeah I am to lazy to spend hours on my makeup so I useally go natural. With eyeliner

• Only if necessary

• A little make up, but not too much that its caked on.

• halfway. Meaning I only like a little bit of makeup. Too much makes you look like a clown, but just a little bit can be really pretty!

• Lol yeah I usually go just go very light and I don't like to put too much makeup on lol

• Hahha nah you can see by my profile picture I jut wear eyeliner and go light in the cover up

• But yeah Ik with those judge fake eyelashes 😱

• nope i like a natural looking girl , i feel she is more cofiedent and more pretty... i don't like makeup at all it

• I like a natural look, but if a little make up is used then its fine.

• Do I like a girl with makeup? Sure. Do I prefer no make up? Yes, naturally beauty over anything.

• Lol haha some what like the makeup In my profile pic?

• Yeah something like that. Ummmmm I'm sure she's still wearing make-up though. Her cheek complexion seems a little unnatural.

• Haha well thanks for answering my question:)

• no makeup::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

• No makeup is needed, but if a girl (or a guy) wants to use it, they're free to do so.

• I like girls using as little makeup as possible, so it looks natural.

• Yeah i do that but I just use eyeliner so that's the only thing you can see

• Less is more. A natural look is nice which a touch of make up

What Girls Said 16

• I wear only a little (mascara + eyeliner).

• I think that most guys either don't like makeup or prefer minimal makeup. Most especially dislike lip color that disguises natural lip tone, is sticky, and tastes bad. Obviously, haha.

I love makeup. I've spent ridiculous amounts at Sephora, and don't want to even attempt to figure out what I've didn't over the years. The single most expensive piece of makeup was probably Givenchy mascara, but I can't recall.

I started wearing makeup at 12 and at 37 I wear tasteful, light makeup. BB cream to smooth out skin tone, eye liner, blush, and clear gloss. I don't wear a ton, but I wear some. My husband is appreciative that I still like to look nice.

• *spent, not didn't

• Occasionally I'll do crazy things like aqua liner and glitter eyelashes, but typically just when I'm going out with my girls and gays. My hubby just laughs and tells me I'm beautiful no matter what.

• Same and yeah I usually wear it natural except my eyeliner

• I wear a little make-up everyday. The most expensive thing I ever bought was €17 for a mascara. If I think about it now, I could have bought a nice shirt with that money 😞. I only wear cheap make-up now. Except for my maybelline bb-cream. It's €10 on sale.

• I used to wear eye liner and mascara but now I don't even bother. I feel comfortable without make up and my fiance makes me feel beautiful regardless. So I go make up free.

• I only wear it very rarely. I don't feel that it's necessary and mascara gets into my eyes and burns and generally sucks.
    It looks good but meh.

• because I am a female, I like make up on girls, but a natural beauty is always appreciated too. I think as long as she knows how to apply her make up so that it flatters her face and doesn't make her look like a clown, then make is a good way to go. =)

• I don't leave the house without at least foundation and blush, usually eyeliner and mascara as well. My powder foundation costs about $12 and that's the most expensive makeup I buy.

• Nah I prefer being without makeup. I very rarely wear it.

• I haven't worn makeup since high school and I'm on my 4th year of college now.
    The only make up I wore was eyeliner.. Which I would only pay 99cents for, lol.

• I wear very little makeup (mainly because I'm awful at applying it lol). The most expensive makeup I've bought was £25 on some foundation the other day! I don't even have the brush for it lol- such a waste.

• The best thing is to always show yourself the most natural way because once u do get all dressed up he be all like DAMN!

• Lol yeah I yseally just wear it on Sunday

• Wow amazing your really confident and I respect you for that.:)

• I think we all should think that way! :)

• This question means nothing honestly because guys do not know the difference between makeup and no makeup. Some men seriously believe Kim Kardashian never wears makeup... I hope that tells you just how much men know about beauty products lol.

• I wear no make up.

• I always wear at least a little bit. i can remember what the most expensive thing was

• i wear light makeup, meaning powder and eyeliner, sometimes a little eye shadow if im in the mood.

• Me too no make up is good !