When you rate someone on there looks and you give them a good rating , does it mean there your type?

So if you rate someone and you give them a 7,8 does this mean there your type?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 7 or 8 would mean classically attractive. Someone most feel the general population would agree is attractive. 9 or 10 is usually where "types" come into play. Those vary for each person, and is usually someone that all would classify as at least a 7 or 8, but crosses into 9 or 10 territory when it's your type.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not necessarily, some people I look at and I can see why they would be attractive in a certain way. Like maybe they have really nice eyes and I know that they're generally considered attractive so they definitely are not ugly, but not quite my type. I would rate my type as a 10

0|0
    0|0
    • so you would date someone who is a 10 but not every one will think the person you like is a 10

• no, sometimes I can tell someone is attractive in general, but it doesn't necessarily mean I am attracted to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • it only means they are attractive but not necessary my type

0|0
    0|0
  • No it just means they are attractive, not that I'm attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can just often appreciate if someone is good looking.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Not necessarily. Every person has his/her type but there are people who can be considered as "Beautiful" even if they are not the style of the rater.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really the case all the time. they could still be generally physically appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there over 18 yes

0|0
    0|1