What do you think about Braces?

I've been thinking about getting braces now instead of wearing a belt what do you think my GAG family

I always only wear shirt and Trousers and Suites
Looks like in the US Braces are called suspenders which women wear to hold up their stockings up

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You mean suspenders? Cool.

• Well your cute for your age so will be fine :)

• I was going to say braces are cute on guys around my age but your age ummmmm... then I realized but yes I like them like Louis tomlinson he looks great in them

• who is that sorry as you said i'm old

• sorry meant I did not really think you called me old. 20-22 are still children to me

• Are you fr? They are adults. Your not that much older than them. I mean to view them as children

• Hot. It is.

What Guys Said 4

• braces are totally fine.

• I find them hot on women

• true I do too but was thinking of for me.

• different kind

• They just don't talk about it in the USA never seen any commercials selling that

• Uhhhhhhhh I had no idea braces could be suspenders. In the USA they're those things that go on your teeth to straighten them

• Braces have a double meaning in the uk. One is to hold up your trousers and the other is for your teeth

• thought you ment teeth :p
    braces look epic ^_^ do it buddy