How can I naturally lighten my skin?

Please give me ideas, i want it fast and it needs to be natural. I want fair skin badly
Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, you don't have to do it since all skin colors are beautiful. Personally speaking, I do not understand why people are trying so hard to lighten or tan their skin. I bet your skin color looks great as it is.
    But if you insist to try then this website may help you out :
    www.top10homeremedies.com/.../...in-naturally.html
    Good luck.

What Guys Said 5

• The best idea is to learn to like and accept yourself. I don't know how much Micheal jackson paid to lighten his skin, but it certainly wasn't worth it. Unless it was his lighter skin that got him off the rap for his pedophilia , of course. But who would dare to suggest that? ;-)

• go into the cold weather lol

• I heard lemons can, try that if you really want since its natural, i wouldn't try any other chemical stuff.

• Soak in bleach.

What Girls Said 2

• You're either born with it or you accept having tan or brown skin. There are worse things going on in the world. Skin should be the least of your worries. You take a risk damaging your skin by using creams or pills or any of that cancer causing garbage to lighten skin. It isn't worth it.

• Lemon juice is said to lighten skin and hair naturally.