What do you think of this wet look hairstyle?

I wore it to a club last night and now I'm obsessed with it:)
http://youtu.be/NU8W6cbhlZc
It's only really for formal events

Most Helpful Guy

• humm Depends the occasion. I think if something requires a sharp look where you don't want your hair waving around your face or something yes... Its very sexy depending your face structure.

there's nothing special about a wet look hairstyle. its really just hair gel. Hair gel generally always make the hair look wet.

Just remember pulling your hair back that way is not good and at the end of the night you have to wash it out, kinda.

So lets say a women was going out and wanted to rock tights that are kinda leather with high black heels and a sexy slender black top, red lipstick... That sorta look, yes its nice. On a regular night without the full look,,, hummm so so

• Yeah I'd never wear it day to day. id only wear it like that if I went to a club

What Guys Said 4

• It looks good this used to be the look on both males/ females
    back in the 80's when i was a teenager they actually did have
    this gel that gave your hair the wet look now i take they still
    make it but over the years the gels have changed since i was
    a teen.

• One time i talked to this one girl online she used this stuff to make
      her hair sparkle oh she was a hotty wow but as things go we lose
      contact with people and everyone moves on.

• literally it makes me think of whore when i see it, Don't do it.

• Women please don't use hair gel in your hair. We as men like it when your hair is soft, smells nice and fells good to touch.

• Never go full retard. Lol but seriously i don't like when women use gel in their hair. But seriously do you want it to look like your sweaty before you even begin to dance.

• But you can listen to justincaseudontknow. Maybe you will attract guy's like him, that sounds great won't it.

• Should you be going to clubs, if you have a boyfriend?

• If you like it, go with it, personally i think it looks pretty good

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really like it. It makes the hair look greasy and dirty in MY opinion. But honestly, if you like it then who cares what anyone else thinks? As long as you're confident with it, then whatever floats your boat :)

• Personally... not a fan. I'm sure people with the right shaped head and right length and kind of hair would be able to pull it off, but not me.

• Just looks like she has gel in her hair.
    I don't think it looks ugly and I don't think it looks great.

• HATE!!! I think it looks greasy and like you put no effect into it! Why do your hair if it comes out looking greasy?

• Not a fan... all that work and in the end it really just makes your hair look greasy.