How do I look on my profile pic?

i just had a funny thought about my profile pic, it looks like a logo for some toothpaste brand or something lol

why can't i grow a thicker mustache either, it is all just based on genes?

just wondering so help me out please

• cute
    67% (2)40% (2)50% (4)Vote
  • ugly
    33% (1)60% (3)50% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
any way to get my mustache thicker?

0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like my friend, Andre... Andre... is that you? O. O

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Advertise a product by doing before and after picture. I was black but then i used this product and now look how white i am :3

2|1
    0|0
  • You look like Dave Chappell

0|2
    0|0
  • Only the facial contours

0|1
    0|0
  • I just want to take a Mr clean brush and scrub that shiny head of yours till it shines lolol!

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg! You kind of are but you're like a hot Mr. Clean!

0|1
    0|0
  • You just need a shiny bald head that I can see my reflection in,
    then you look like Mr. Clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's definitely something that differentiates you two, but I can't quite figure out what it is.

0|1
    0|1
  • "Tupac back! Tupac back"

Haha jk but you kinda look like Tupac in the first pic.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought that too, but I've settled on Dave Chappell with Tupac eyebrows XD He looks like both

• @mutedaisy LMAO @ both of y'all ^^ thanks so I look like I clean houses, while rapping and cracking jokes ^^ "YAY me"

• You look like you're looking off into the distance and thinking "What am I going to make for dinner?"

0|0
    0|0
    • WOW right on point how did ya know but i was thinking fried rice or fucking chicken nuggets lol

also i was trying to see if i lined it up properly

• Haha a younger version maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks like a genie. You don't look like that!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao maybe I should have used his infamous logo pic. I chose that one because it was shot at the same angle as the pic i took ^^ LOL

• No but you kind of look like Tupac without the do-rag lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Lmao I heard that last night + I looked like Dave Chapelle + hot/younger Mr. clean ^^ LOL

"so I look like a HOT Mr. clean, who raps, cracks jokes all while cleaning the floors of your home" LOL

What Guys Said 16

• Nah, you don't look like Mr. Clean (You aren't wearing a white shirt) but you can be Barry's replacement, I know you can do a better job than him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2IcKgXhagM

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...Z2U1szcxzqo1_r1_500.gif

want to hear the rest of the songs?

Also Mr. Muscle > Mr. Clean

0|1
    0|0
  • You need the white tee and the gold hoop earring, on ONE side, like they did in the 90s. 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • Lmao thanks and about 5 people said the same thing like night. So it seems I need a white tee, earring, some baby oil on my head and to gain about 15 pounds and I'll be a perfect match ^^.

• Bleach your hairs white then come back and ask me again. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yes!

YOU'RE THE REAL MR. CLEAN!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah!! :P I think they should put you in the commercials. You guys look like brothers...

0|1
    0|0
  • if you gain weight yea.

0|1
    0|0
  • not so much... you look younger than him and your skin is darker as well

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you should try out for a role as new mister clean though

0|1
    0|0
  • How does he look like Mr clean why they have different color eyes, eyebrows are different colors, he is darker than Mr clean

0|0
    0|0
  • You have too much hair and no earrings.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao last night when I posted this man I heard I looked like "Tupac and some guy named Kojak" so maybe I just needed a sleeker heard and some earring ^^.

• Mr. Clean no
    Kojak yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah you are way less creepy looking. Mr. Clean got his face right in the uncanny valley.

0|0
    0|0
  • no way man! i had the honor to work with a guy that looked exactly like him. so now, nobody comes close to him!!

0|1
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../mmmm.jpg HAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A BALD EAGLE!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • s1127.photobucket.com/.../mmmm.jpg.html for an easier view and yea bro you look like him

0|0
    0|2
  • Oh totally lol

You could be like 'clean yo nasty as floor nigga!'

0|1
    0|1
    • LMAO nigga i'll clean your floor, like i clean my head (nice and shiny) LOL