Guys can you notice or is it too hard?

I wear skirts cuz I'm not allowed to wear pants, and I'm wondering if guys can see a girls butt with a skirt on or is it hard too? im curious not trying to be a hoe.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard of a girl not being allowed to wear pants...

• Lol well now you have.

• No but they do have to respect and obey so me as a Christian I want to obey

• But shouldn't you have to do that, regardless of religion... isn't that kind of common sense

What Guys Said 6

• a fat plump ass looks even better in a lightly fitted skirt

so yea i can see it even better+some nice legs

• It's difficult to see the outline of it yes, but thats not the point of the skirt. By the way i prefer a women in a skirt, but thats just me.

• Lol my mom is pretty strict so I'm always modest but I still dress cute. :)

• Well, technically speaking anyone could see your butt no matter what you wear. I guess wear longer, flowy skirts/dresses instead of bodycon ones.

• Its really hard unless she's walking up stairs

• It can be hard to notice a girls butt in a skirt, I focus on the legs when a girl where's a skirt:)

• Lol haha well I hope I have nice legs😂😂

• She's just trying to look out for you the best way she knows now, you have a good mom:)

Plus you won't attract the scumbags looking for an easy girl.

When you are seen they will know you are a classy girl and will treat you as such.

• Aww thank you and Ik that's why I don't really care I like being modest and I'm not showing the goods that God gave me.😂😂😂

• It's pretty hard. Depending on how it fits and the girls body type sometimes I can get a rough idea

What Girls Said 0