How do I put on eyeliner? Girls I need your help!!!?

Any tips and tricks to put on eyeliner that work? Pls help

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many fantastic videos on YouTube made by professionals. You not only get a description but also a visual.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't do it to thick, and wing it, but not to big. Go really close in the mirror and for some odd reason opening your mouth while you put on mascara or eyeliner helps keep your eyes open I think? But if you bold mascara near the roots it makes it look like there's eyeliner, or makes eyeliner look fuller. Definitely use liquid though, it makes life easier

• I put on a little line from my top comer of the lid and fade it out to the center and do the same to the bottom. Them I take a small brush and slightly smudge it with a correlating eyeshadow to give a soft appearance.

• Best bet is to look it up on YouTube

• use eyeliner pen instead of gel and liquid eyeliner if you're just starting for a better control of your hand.