Guys: What do you think when a girl doesn't shave her leg and wears a skirt?

Would you be turned off by it? Consider her not well-groomed? I'm just too lazy to do it anymore -.-

Most Helpful Guy

• Unshaven legs on a woman look like boobs on a man.

images.sodahead.com/.../...798_answer_1_xlarge.png

• it depends on the woman/girl. I don't grown anywhere near that much hair on my legs. you would actually have to be really close to even notice my leg hair.

• If she's not my gf and I don't notice it, then yeah, it doesn't matter. Otherwise, yuck.

Like boobs on a man.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm an American and I've never understood our obsession with women shaving. No its not a turn off to me

• I don't like hairy legs or arms on girls because it's not feminine. I end up not seeing her like a real woman. It's just the way I see her.

• Ugly, unless it is blond peach fuzz. I'd tell her let me shave you legs miss and I'll give you a rubdown and foot massage. If she was my girl, Id suckle her toes too!

• I find it erotic, although I don't know why.

• It would depend on how much leg hair was there I guess.

• I don't think I've ever actually seen that, so I'm not sure how I feel.

• Definitely a turn off for me.

• I'd think nothing of it unless it was extremely hairy.

• hahahaha id be like shit call the zoo a gorilla broke in to forever 21!

• I would wonder why she's wearing a skirt but not shaving

• As long as she's not hairy like a man I really don't care. A small amount of leg hair looks cute in a way. But I'm a bit weird... I think girls look better when they don't shave their armpits or between their legs.

What Girls Said 4

• Lets be honest, it doesn't look good. If your legs are not shaved, you better wear jeans or leggings.

• Haha. I was wondering the same thing cause I'm doing No Shave November. I haven't shaved my armpits or legs and about a week ago I went to the grocery store with shorts on and I felt awkward. I was hoping no one would notice or think it was gross so I asked on the Whisper app and many guys said they didn't think it was gross.

• story of my life

• if you're really self conscious about it, wear cute stockings. or even better, thigh highs.