What do you girls think of this shirt on a fit man?

So I ordered this shirt and just wanted an opinion, it looks really comfortable, but wanted to know if you think it looks good?

www.amazon.com/.../ref=ox_sc_saved_image_4

Oh forgot to mention its stretchy so good for hot weather which is good for where I live in south florida
Okay shirts out, can you girls post some shirts that you think look good, the.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stretchy can be worse for hot weather the baggier the more air flow. The tighter the more restricted and likely you are to sweat. And as far as that if say there are levels of. You want it to be tight enough to show a hint of definition but you don't want it to look painted on to you.
    My guy is very buff he's 5-11 and about 210 of muscle. He wears large or extra large. So it's fitted on arms and chest but not too tight. That looks best to me. Tight all the way down your torso looks douchey to me

What Girls Said 5

• looks too tight. i also don't like the neckline :x

• i dont necessarily like tight clothing on men, so I don't know about that one. maybe looser and long sleeve? those are attractive

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssa

• I like the style but not the color, skin color combined with tightness would look like you are naked. May be grey?

• Thanks for your input, yeah didn't mean to post the pic with the beige one, I ordered the dark grey one just to see if I liked it.

• I'm sure it ll look good.

• Depends on the guy wearing it. If his personality can pair with it and it's his style, he should go for it. I could see other men wearing it tho and it could possible look a little feminine on them...

• I doubt it would look feminine on me since I'm jacked, but thanks for your opinion:)

What Guys Said 0