Why does my girlfriend do this?

So i want my gf to wear hot clothes when we go places. Like really high heels, pantyhose, tight hot short dresses etc.. But she complains about it, saying it feels uncomfortable, and even the heels hurt her. I dont get it? How can clothes be uncomfortable. I mean seriously lol! Thats ridiculous! Why won't she just suck it up and wear it. It can't be THAT bad. I mean seriously its clothes, she needs to stop whining about it. Its so dumb lol. Why does my gf act so immaturely?

Everyone id like to apologize for anyone i offended. This was a troll question and im sincerely sorry for asking it.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, you immature teenage boy. you wish for your girlfriend to dress so provocatively in public - why? to show her off like a trophy? she is not a prize. she is a person, your equal, and deserves respect. how can clothes be uncomfortable? hmm, let's see you wear a bra, a thong, leggings/tights, 6-inch high stilettos, short skirts hardly covering your ass, boy shorts, crop tops, and corsets. walk out in public wearing any of these kinds of clothing ONLY and let's see how comfortable YOU feel. then YOU tell ME it can't be THAT bad. do you know that high heels are bad for the feet and increases the chances for her to sprain her ankle? do you actually care for her or do you date her to show her off like a trophy and to have some eye candy all the time? clearly YOU don't deserve HER. you have found a precious girl who doesn't like dressing provocatively which means she's not the type to flirt with anyone and would probably NEVER cheat on you and you treat her like shit? like she's your property? like she is your personal maid or sex slave whom you can order around like this? grow the fuck up you ignorant immature teenage boy. respect your girlfriend as a human being or cut your balls off and shove them down your throat. you are a disgrace to the male population. learn to respect women, because women like your mom suffered so much to bring you to this world when she could have easily aborted you instead to make the world a better place. you don't understand how much more difficult it is to be a women, especially since they were a minority and made to feel inferior before. don't bother dating. you haven't the time for that. please go educate yourself instead and learn to be a real man like the other nice guys here

• Lol me wearing that as a guy... haha i dont think so lol

• Well im 16...

• then can you act in a way that proves you are going to enter into adulthood soon? you have a really special girl as your girlfriend. many girls these days flirt with other guys despite having a boyfriend and cheat on their boyfriends as much as guys cheat on their girlfriends. can't you see how special your girlfriend is? she is not a whore, she has self-respect and she respects you because if she really dressed the way you wanted her to, outsiders would just think of her as a slut or a girl who has only physical beauty and is shallow and empty inside. her more conservative style tells the world that you have good taste and that both of you have good values and morals. please learn to appreciate that in her. because the way you act now just shows how undeserving of her you are

What Girls Said 34

• If you care that much about it go find a chick that's into dressing like that.
    I don't know if you've ever payed attention to this little detail, but when feet are in heels they have to arch like this:

www.totalwallpapers.com/.../...l-shoe-and-foot.jpg

Which is not the most comfortable position in the world.
    Pantyhose cling to your legs like a second skin, which is not the most comfortable feeling in the world.
    Tight short dresses show a lot of skin (which many women aren't comfortable with) and cling to parts of a woman's body that are highly sexualized such as the butt (which many women aren't comfortable with).

Not to mention all that crap is completely unnecessary to go to the supermarket.

• ^this

Unless a woman specifically trains her legs to handle this type of torture, it can and usually does wreck their feet. Most girls do it to look more appealing because it forces the muscles to flex a certain way

• Uhhh, right. I think maybe you should try wearing tight dresses, pantyhose and high heels and see how you feel after walking around all day in that.

She's a person, a human being, not a barbie doll that has to dress up in sexy clothes for you.

Obviously this can't be real. But honestly, if it is, I feel sorry for you.

• Why are you so bad at trolling?

• You need to shut the fuck up dude. She's not property and she isn't a pet that you can dress up and parade around town. If you're embarrassed by the way she prefers to dress then stop dating her and buy yourself a fucking barbie doll. Heels are uncomfortable because if they are not extremely tight you will fall out of them or trip and hurt yourself quite a bit but being tight hurts as well because it's compressing your foot which by the way HAS BONES and your forced to practically walk on your toes which suuuuuckss and the heel of the shoe kind of dogs into the ball of your foot and you roll your heel a lot and it just sucks and panty hoes are uncomfortable because they itch like a fucking bitch and tight little skirts or whatever are uncomfortable to because they ride up for one and they're cold and if makes women feel violated because of how much skin is being shown. If your girlfriend doesn't wan tot wear them she doesn't have to. Maybe one day when she says no YOU can put them on and walk around town. Tell me how you like it.

• Oh shut the fuck up, if you don't like it, don't comment

• If heels were meant for men then maybe he should wear them. Or maybe she should just take the heel and stab him in the fucking chest with it c:

• To hell with your comment @WiiU89

• LOL is this a serious question? I mean your girlfriend is supposed to be the person standing next to your side and you should always respect her decisions... even though you dont understand her choice, she should be allowed to wear what ever the hell she wants. And even if you "dont get it" who cares? in a relationship you gotta be willing to make sacrifices and this is just one of them you gotta make! on the other side of the spectrum; if she WANTS to wear your choice of clothing and its her decision then lucky you! but other then that, you just gotta accept her choice whether you like it or not - and if you have a problem then sorry buddy, you shouldn't even be in a relationship :/

• have you ever worn high heels? they aren't comfortable if u aren't used to them

• Actually, heels were originally meant for men. Women feminized them, so that men would be afraid to to do it. Skirts are the same thing. Men were the first ones to wear them, women just feminized them

• ... no it isn't. @pr3ttybr0wn is asking if the OP wore heels, which he clearly hasn't else he'd know that they can hurt like hell after prolonged periods. Nobody asked for a history lesson.

• I'm just sayin' if the heel was originally meant for men (the stronger sex) and women took them over.. then why should women be complaining

• Right.
    Immature from an under18 year old.
    When was the last time you wore heels? And maybe it's uncomfortable as in she feels awkward.
    How about I pop you in a thong, leather 18inch corset and a choker round your neck and see how you feel? After all, it's so hot!

Grow up. There's more to life than your arm candy looking "hot". You stupid troll.

• Men don't wear heels, not since women feminized them. They were actually originally meant for men

• So you want me to try dressing up as a girl?

• Yes. Yes I would. And then maybe you won't miss the point.

• I feel like this must be a troll because sure you're no so illogical as to ask why it hurts her to wear high heels for hours... Why don't you try her clothes on. Wear something tight, then wear tights then walk on top toe for hours...
    It is uncomfortable, it does hurt. And trying to make her really isn't fair at all.

• It ain't a troll, if all he's doing is explaining what he wants

• Hahahahaha @WiiU89 i fooled u

• This is what happens if u side with a troll. It could backfire!

• Your the immature one here. You should respect your girlfriend enough to let her wear what she wants. Clothes can be uncomfortable, if you got soaked and had to wear those jeans for a whole day (having them chafe your junk), you'd be comfortable. Heels hurt I suggest you get a pair and wear them around a whole day because they hurt. And wearing right short things is a hassle because avoiding flashing people is hard and the states or "compliments" you get from others makes you feel disgusting. She's a person and can wear whatever she wants

• Former cheerleader :) ^

• Lol We're girls, no unicorns. We're totally normal

• Ya bust still, there's just something about you cheerleaders...

• Um, you wear high heels and tight clothes. Literally walk a day in her shoes.
    That, or stop trolling :)

• Skirts and heels were originally meant for men, ya know

• @WiiU89 Yea, I do know that. But I said tight clothes. And continue wearing them then lol I don't care. But forcing someone else to is dumb. You can't force others or nag them.

• why would you want your gf to be uncomfortable? if she doesn't want to wear something that's her choice. sounds like you just want to show her off and you don't even care how she feels.

• seriously? i mean come on? if you REALLY care about her than why is it so important that she wear what YOU want her to wear? it makes it sound like its more important for you to be seen with ANY girl just as long as theyre wearing sexy clothes instead of being seen with your GIRLFRIEND and her wearing what makes her happy when she's with you. im sure she would be MUCH more accommodating to wear the things you want her to wear as long as YOU wear them with her, ... i mean seriously it can't be that bad right... its just clothes. just suck it up and wear them with her!

• Wait, u are saying for me to wear girls clothes with her?

• it was a joke to prove a point. lol if "theyre just clothes" as you yourself stated... than what would be wrong with you wearing them as well with her? . it shouldn't matter if you feel uncomfortable wearing them either... after all... theyre just clothes. just suck it up and quit acting immaturely

• well personally i love sexy cloths n fetish heels n fishnets n makeup n all that shit... but u can't b mean to her about it. u don't want to lower her self esteem

• First of all lets say your an asshat and probably shouldn't be having a girlfriend because you are wanting her to look like a whore and that's probably not how she wants to be labeled as in public. Maybe you should wear uncomfortable clothes with high heels and wear that for the rest of the night. Like the fuck -_- Get a life.

• I don't think he wants her looking like a whore. Besides, why is "dressing up", whorish?

• I don't think she's being immature. If you don't know that heels CAN be uncomfortable, try them then. I think you're the one who's being immature by pushing her and not being understanding. I mean she's your girlfriend. You can't tell people what to feel. I've got blisters from wearing high heels. Just to get you the picture that it can be THAT bad.

• Heels are a big pain in the a*s if you're not used to them. They REALLY hurt your feet. Perhaps you're with the wrong type of girl.
    I won't say anything negative about your person- my boyfriend LOVES it when I dress up for him. But then again, I could live in heels and sexy dresses. I love to doll myself up.

• I smell a troll.

• She isn't acting immature u are. Heels hurt and and they are hard to walk in and short clothes don't always feel good. What don't u dress up like that? Walk in a par of 5 inch heels for a day and see how much fun if is.

• She's your girlfriend not a whore!

• Dude have you ever worn high heels? They Suck! Sounds like immaturity attracts immaturity as well!

• Trololololololol

• ... and how does this answer the question?

• You love to troll don't you?

• @WiiU89 how am I a troll for expressing my opinion and asking a legit question.

• Haha hahah. Ah.
    This...

• ... and this answers the question, how?

• @WiiU89 yeah some women like heels. No woman wants to be forced to wear shit..

You stupid or?

• Some women wouldn't mind being forced. You don't know that

• Hmmmm. Next time you go out with her, try to wear a tight short shirt and high heels, and see what "uncomfortable" means.

• You try wearing them -.- , especially if you're going to be walking a lot... >.< you're the immature one buddy. And you shouldn't be telling her what to wear...

• Actually men were originally meant to wear them. Women feminized them

• Exactly. She should do it to make him happy

• @WiiU89 she should be allowed to wear what she wants!

• That's why I don't wear uncomfortable clothes...

• Well I can be comfortable and still look good at sametime, jeans and a T-shirt with some awesome boots

• Some girls aren't into that sort of thing. Let her express herself. She ain't your Barbie doll.

• Its not like im asking her to get naked... its just clothes... i dont see the big deal

• IT SUCKS.

• Lol i think ur just overreacting. I can't believe its all that bad. Its clothes... jeez

• You dont like it? Find a new gf.

• Bad troll dude.

• ... and this answers it how?

• oh, and since when did you become an expert on her feelings? Maybe she likes him, but no girl deserves such a fucking dick. He doesn't love her, and he doesn't respect her. He is a self-centered little douchebag, who wants his girlfriend to dress like a slut, so he can show her body off. He doesn't give a shit if she is hurt and uncomfortable. Fucking little scumbag. I don't believe this is for real, because if it is, then I hope she cuts of his dick. @WiiU89

• Nice good call. Yes i am a troll and WiiU89, is acting stupid

• If you love her then just let her wear what she wants, why does it have to be for you if she is uncomfortable then have enough to respect that

• Okay, but i dont get how it hurts her. I dress nice for her and i dont complain...

• Well no im a guy...

• Who cares if you are a guy, if you want to understand it then wear it for a bit and see for yourself.

• Obviously a troll. Jfc.

• You asked a question anonymously and know you're making it known that you asked the question by commenting on pretty much everyone's answer. Lmao just stop. This is such a trolling fail.

• I'm diff. than the qa?

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 10

• Well I sure hope you are just trolling because if you aren't then you are one entitled *********** and I don't feel like going more into detail as I am not a fan of being reported for antagonism.

High heels force your feet to be in an unnatural position and your feet have to support your entire body weight without it being on your actual heel. It is extremely unhealthy. And you honestly shouldn't even force this. You claim she is being immature, but you are the one throwing the tantrum.

• Because you're under 18 I will be kinder to you lol.

Heels force a girl to put all her weights on her toes. Try standing on your tippy toes and walk around like that for the day. See how comfortable that feels. I'd be surprised if you last 45 minutes.

Second, if she wears clothes that are too tight they can literally make it hard to breathe. Also uncomfortable.

But she probably meant that she isn't comfortable walking around like that because she feels exposed or isn't comfortable with how she would look. You're being selfish by acting this way towards your girlfriend

• You may just be the dumbest boy i have ever seen. 95 percent of girls look cuter in a hoody and sweat pants rather than a dress and 6 inch heels anyways. Wtf are you complaining about? Plus, id want my girl to dress less hot when we go out. I wouldn't want her getting jinxed by some jealous bystanders. Shut up and be a man.

• All of that stuff seems quite uncomfortable and isn't attractive to me.
    Dude, heels suck, it is THAT bad. I'm surprised girls still bother with them. The knowledge that the girl I am with is walking around in pain is enough to not want to see her in heels. Seriously girls, heels do nothing for me and they hurt you, stop wasting money on heels. "Hot clothes" are dumb. Do not want.

• "why does my gf act so immaturely?"
    think your question should be "why does my gf put up with me?"
    because you seem rather inconsiderate and rude, she can wear what she wants, when she wants.

• Wow there are guys like you that exist?

• Y U MAD, BRO?

• man, u need to get rid of ur corns if u knw what i mean!

• It's HER body, HER life you don't have to control it.

"Why won't she just suck it up and wear it. It can't be THAT bad."
    she does NOT have to suck it up and wear it.
    "I mean seriously its clothes, she needs to stop whining about it. Its so dumb lol. Why does my gf act so immaturely?"
    Seriously, it's clothes, you need to stop whining about it. Its so dumb lol. Why do some men act so immaturely?

• She probably just doesn't feel comfortable in them.